1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by infopages, Aug 28, 2017.

I am trying to start website related to whatsapp and started iSHiMeeN so kindly see the website and provide your reviews on it.
    I am providing platform for the whtsapp groups admins to come forward and use there groups for making money.
    Website link is provided below in my signature.
    Or you can click here to reach.

infopages, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  2. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @infopages firstly I think you should reduce the image of Laptop so it gives decent look. Place the name of website below the LOGO. Put some Google Adsense Ads horizontally above Home, Contact Us, etc. As the Whatsapp is being used by majority of mobiles which not include picture of Mobile instead of Laptop and accordingly reduce the size of text so that it fits best inside mobile pic. Reduce "Im Associate Program" size to match the other two placed on Left Hand Side.

Hope you might like my suggestions!

Thanks in advance :)

dabbu347, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  3. infopages

infopages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestions, I am not sure whether I can get adsesne approved on this website so I haven't applied for the same, so what you suggest that should I apply for adsense account? and surely will put mobile image instead of laptop image and will make the changes as been advised by you.
    But kindly suggest me for adsense account thing.
    Thank you

infopages, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  4. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :cool:
    Hi @infopages i think you should apply for adsense for your website and according to my experience you will certainly get approval for adsense account for your site. Why not earn some $ when you putting so much efforts in making your website:cool:

dabbu347, Sep 9, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What nonsense; the site will be quickly rejected from adsense. It not close to be acceptable.

Agent000, Sep 9, 2017 IP
  6. infopages

Best Answers:
    Yes even I feel the same that it wont get approval from adsense so I wont apply for the same, even though I am looking to change context of website and after that will take advice and then only will apply

infopages, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  7. kaia_jassi

kaia_jassi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I only see a 'We are under construction page'.

kaia_jassi, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  8. infopages

Best Answers:
    Yes because changing template so that is why, it will be uploaded in day or two

infopages, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  9. sholak

sholak Peon

Best Answers:
    Please suggest to improve activation and register mails for users ?
    I have also created my site related to goals and milestones each person want to achieve in life on winmilestone com. Here other online users can also share their experiences, work on winmilestone forums. But I am looking for some catchy email activation template, currently I put it as simple template activation mail. Can you suggest If you have any idea ?

sholak, Oct 4, 2017 IP