1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Godaddy Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by TurkeyEater, Jul 18, 2017.

I signed up for the godaddy deluxe hosting plan that includes hosting for unlimited websites. I added the first one with no problem but cant figure out how to add any more. Whenever I search the internet, every resource tells me to click on "Addon Domain" and follow the prompts. The Addon Domain feature however seems to only be for adding sub-domains to your first website.

I was really hoping this hosting would come with something as easy as whm to manage websites with but that does not seem to be the case. Or am I missing something.

TurkeyEater, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not personally familiar with GoDaddy but every hosting service that I have used includes a knowledge base. I expect GoDaddy is no different. I suggest you go there and you should find instructions on how to add domains to your account.

Once there search for addon domains and you should find directions.

JoeSpirit, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to search all over the Internet in order to find information that can help you in this regard. Godaddy should have a support team that can guide you when it comes to this. If they are not being helpful, you should look for another hosting provider.

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  4. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its strange. Talk with their support. I have delux plan with godaddy and i have add domain option (In the Domains section > Addon Domains.)

hiuufji, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  5. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wait.. here is the answer!!
    I'm using hostgator multiple website hosting and successfully added many domains.
    I think go daddy should have the same settings.
    1. Add an add one domain.(add one domain is actually the sub domain of your main domain.( As told by a hosting company member)
    2. Go to WordPress installer installatron.
    3. Click to install and choose the http ://your-domain. com/ or with www ((don't choose http ://yourdomain. yourmaindomain. com/))
    4. Click install.
    5. Done!!
    You can set your username and password before installing WordPress.

Hope it will help.

Rocksrahul784, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you're referring to the Add On Domain feature Rocksrahul, not add one. All hosting Cpanels that I've used do have the Add On Domain utility.

JoeSpirit, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  7. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry it was spelling mistake,, I mean add on domain

Rocksrahul784, Sep 8, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.