1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by seo.raj, Sep 5, 2017.

Hello Friends,

Nowadays, Bitcoin is most popular currency in the marketing and everyone want to invest in this cryptocurrency. It's growing in unnatural way. Is it any scam or it's good for investment point of view. How the future of this cryptocurrency. Please suggest me better.

Thanks!

seo.raj, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing some reports that in the US the SEC is taking a look at this. And from what I've read so far they're working toward making a case that Bitcoin opportunities are Ponzi schemes. I don't personally agree with them at this point but I am staying out of the Bitcoin investment market for the time being.

I have seen the value of Bitcoin taking big leaps in the last year though.

JoeSpirit, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  3. prophit

prophit Peon

Best Answers:
    Bitcoin is too expensive right now unless you are a serious investor. All these smaller cryptocurrencies like litecoin, Ethereum, ripple, etc are going to explode when bitcoin is going to go through it's issues like higher transaction fees. You can already see it happening and cryptocurrency is here to stay in one form or another.

prophit, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  4. jscott99

jscott99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Surely you can admit that you were very wrong about that. Bitcoin is more popular and more valuable than ever.

"bitcoin is too expensive" - this phrase is often misunderstood. If you have $100 to invest in any crypto, you can invest that into BTC at a fraction the same as you could get 500 ripple. We dont need solid units to make a good investment. Bitcoin before, now, and near future is always the best investment of all cryptos (imo)

Actually I disagree with you totally, you say the altcoins are going to thrive, i think they will be failing and falling away, sitting dormant, more and more.... while BTC will gain it's dominance back (now 57%, i think eventually back to 80%ish)

jscott99, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  5. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bitcoin or another similar cryptocurrency is the future of money, and a very lucrative investment IMHO.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP