1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop printing position error

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by steven le prevost, Jul 7, 2017.

I am at a loss to correct this problem so I would be so grateful for any advice. Running CC 2017 latest version on iMac. Epson SC-P600. Since the last update I could print perfectly but now Photoshop now prints everything in the wrong position on the paper, everything is sized incorrectly and always positioned top centre even if set up to print centre page. I am assuming that deep in the memory somewhere is a corrupted file. I have reset preferences following the normal methods, totally (tried to) remove all traces of Adobe and Epson from my system and re-installed but the problem is still there. I can print without issues from other software so the problem has to be with Photoshop. Any ideas welcome -)

steven le prevost, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  2. all4sides

all4sides Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Apologies if you've already been here and done that but I had a similar problem with a new Brother printer a while ago and found this article very useful, specifically the second part relating to printing a specific file. Is a little more in depth than simply resetting to defaults. Might help you get closer to the root if you haven't already come across it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

all4sides, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  3. steven le prevost

steven le prevost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I did resolve the issue but sadly I cannot remember how so if it happened again I will be searching for help again. Cheers

steven le prevost, Sep 3, 2017 IP