1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HilltopAds the SCAM Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SasquachYeti, Sep 1, 2017.

Just to said, avoid this Network.

I've banned without any explanation. The message with the ban said "Fraud Traffic". Totally false, because I use also Adsense since years ago in the same websites and never have had a problem with them. Totally wasted of time this awful network.

HilltopAds = SCAM Network

Try other alternatives, there are a lot of them.

SasquachYeti, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  2. domainsforsale2

domainsforsale2 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so , its legit network even the cpm is low but they can't ban you without any reason

domainsforsale2, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  3. HilltopAds Network

HilltopAds Network Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! That is true, we definitely do not ban for no legit reason. Could you PM me your email address that you've registered with at HilltopAds and I'll do my best to research your situation? I'm sure we can figure something out. We are not awful, promise!

HilltopAds Network, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  4. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    I work with several networks because I manage a very popular monetization site. Never use bot, don't have fake traffic and of course never cheat because it's bad for my business. I play legal ALWAYS, my traffic is 100% organic.

I had only problems with a few networks, HilltopAds is one of them. And the reason is simple, only have problems with scammers, networks who ban people when they want, without reasons, without explanations, without break any rule.

You can do what you want, but be sure, soon or later you will have problems with them.

5. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    I'll not waste more time with your Network. I tried to solve this situation with my account manager and with other people on HilltopAds and you decided to keep the unfair ban without reply me.

6. HilltopAds Network

Best Answers:
    We all learn something new, and this forum is created to share the knowledge. This is very vague info as for me as for the fellow DP users. It will be fair for me to research your specific situation and solve the issue or at least provide guidance for other potential/current HilltopAds users. So, please share your email address with me in PM. Thank you!

7. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    You are not here to share knowledge. You have registered today because you or your Network have found the post. You are here to excuse your network. As I told you, I've tried to solve it with your partners, even maybe was with you. And you has chosen keep an unfair ban.

I don't have anything more to talk with your scam network.

8. HilltopAds Network

Best Answers:
    If you share your resentment, we all would like to know why. I represent PR department at HilltopAds and do not have access to your account unless I know the details. I wish I could help.

9. eljefe

eljefe Member

Best Answers:
    hilltopads wanted me to show them all my google analytics stats before i can join
    no other network does this . how lame

eljefe, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  10. JustSomeStranger

JustSomeStranger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can vouch for HilltopAds. They are legit, never had a problem with payments when I was using them.

JustSomeStranger, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  11. WebTraffic88

WebTraffic88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very bad experience with HillTopAds.

For a few months everything runs smoothly then they suddenly totally block our account saying we ran "fraudulent in-app traffic". We do not even have any Apps!
    They just block the login without any warning. Cannot even see the stats anymore to understand what is going on. And of course they just bag the money we earned.

From a reasonable start the experience turned into a sudden HillTopAds is a SCAM.

WebTraffic88, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  12. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    HillTopAds
    that isnt the network, which one request a screenshoot of your past month earnings, during the signup procedure?

The Beaver, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  13. Da Web

Da Web Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any other reviews for this network. I spoted it today in google ad, but before dealing with thme I will be happy if there is more reviews from users that already used them.

Da Web, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  14. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hilltopads scam?
    it's very good network

[​IMG]

TheParadox91, Jul 18, 2019 IP