1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Marketing Plan

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by finesubmit, Aug 3, 2017.

I have to promote software & web development website so please share content marketing plan for it.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
    finesubmit, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  2. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I am sending you my account number... Transfer your this month salary into my account.

Come on man. You are directly asking us to create and send you marketing plan for your website. If we send you marketing plan than what work is left for you?

Do your website market research, find out what your competitor did to promote his services and using that data, create a promotional plan for your website.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
    smithrick, Aug 4, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. AshtonAsh

AshtonAsh Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with @smithrick. It looks like you don't want to work and that is selfish. This task will take a lot of time and no one will do it better, than you. Research the market and your target audience, find out, what they are willing to read and when. Your content plan should be engaging and interesting for your future clients.
    As for a software and web development company, I'd suggest you post articles, that will help your potential customers to understand the web development process better.

AshtonAsh, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  4. Naksh

Naksh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What will be the work left to do by SEO Companies if everybody started asking such questions and get them solved in forums?

Naksh, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, he is the SEO company and he's taken on a client before he knows how to do the job.

sarahk, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before asking that ,do you make any question to your old friend GOOGLE

Spartan14, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @finesubmit content marketing plan is very simple to the well experienced people but for the likes of you that didn't really know how to and what is for your own service. Have pity on your client/s.

KylieSweet, Aug 30, 2017 IP