1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Ifeanyichukwu, Aug 27, 2017.

You may have heard that if your site is new and you apply for Google AdSense program, you have a very slim chance of getting approval. No, that’s not true. Even if your website is just a month old and you have really high quality content on it, plus a professional design, then Google will never reject your application.

One of Google Adsense policies says that if you’re applying from countries like India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the likes, your website must be up to 6 months. Yes, it is boldly written on their website. But the truth is that if you maintain a professional design with some good contents on your website, then Google won’t pay attention to some of those policies. I have witnessed a lot of cases where blogs that were not even up to a month got Google adsense approval. Take my own case as an example, I am from Nigeria, and my blog was not up to 2 months old when I applied for Google AdSense account. At first, I got the message below: adsense.png
    Which means my application was rejected. Then I tidied up some things like: changed my theme from the previous weird looking one to a better one – “super mag,” which gave my blog a new and professional look. Secondly, I deleted some Google images I used for my posts – some unfiltered images I got from Google. Then I applied again, after 3 days, wallah! I go a message that my account has been fully approved.
    adsense2.png

ADVICE FOR NEW WEBSITE OWNERS

Don’t pay attention to Google’s 6 months policy. Just make sure that your website has a good design and some high quality contents. Also, don’t forget to add: About, contact, and privacy policy pages (very important).

Goodluck!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Ifeanyichukwu, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nigeria has never been listed as one of the countries that sites must be six months old. You are just making that up
    More likely, don't pay attention to your claims.

Agent000, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  3. Ifeanyichukwu

Ifeanyichukwu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, if you think so. What about India? I have seen a lot of cases where people from India got approval for their blogs that were not up to 6 months old.

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its not a matter of me thinking so. Its a simple fact that Nigeria was never listed; you just made that up. Why did you do that for?
    Doubtful that you can be trusted.
    What is the domain that you got approved with so we can verify that you actually got approved?

5. Ifeanyichukwu

Ifeanyichukwu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And if I may ask, what about the few Indians that have gotten approval with their websites that were not up to 6 months old, or is India not on the list too?

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You were the one that came here and lied.... not me
    They don't list any now. Previously it was India and China ... but why did you not know that? You are the one pretending to be an expert in Adsense ????
    Adsense will soon correct the mistake they made in the approval when they review your site.

BTW, your post on the 10 secrets to get approval is a joke ... none of them are criteria. You really are quite clueless about adsense and have open yourself to ridicule.

7. Ifeanyichukwu

Ifeanyichukwu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whatever you say... BTW, What's the hating all about? If you don't like my story you don't have to cry about it. The best thing you can do is to write yours.

8. yahyamedox

yahyamedox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you , but I can upgrade my adsense accaount , I have domaine and hosting & good content but they refuse , is there any solution ?

yahyamedox, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that people should read all the "get quick adsense approval" articles and posts on the Internet. It's not only a waste of time but also chances are that you will be misinformed. Best is to look at what Google, who is behind the adsense program, is saying. They run the program and what they say is the last word.

https://support.google.com/adsense#topic=3373519

The advice for people who try to cheat their way in is that they will sooner or later be noticed by Google. So don't do something stupid that will get you banned.

MrKing01, Sep 2, 2017 IP