1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I NEED HELP ON TWITTER BAD

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Simon Fox, Aug 23, 2017.

Ok this started yesterday when I wanted to change my Twitter name. I thought it would be cool to name it OurMine for the hacker. Little did I know all this was gonna happen. For some reason my second account went inactive just like my first but I didn’t do anything on the second. I logged back in and it asked for a text code. No problem right? Wrong. I recently gotten a new phone with a new number so it’s impossible for me to get it. And yes I did trade in the old phone.

Simon Fox, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, what's the problem? ugh, kids nowadays..

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  3. Simon Fox

Simon Fox Peon

Best Answers:
    ? I can’t log into twitter without a verification code from a text but I can’t get that text because I got a new phone number and don’t have access to the old one

Simon Fox, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why you don't have your old number with the new phone. It's not as if the number is tied to the phone, you just move the sim and hey presto, new phone, old number.

These safeguards are in place to prevent people doing shady things. If you were happy to give up your phone number why the fuss over a twitter account?

sarahk, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. BinkyM

BinkyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is answer from twitter

I lost my phone
    If you are enrolled in login verification and you generated a backup code, enter the backup code to access your account and update your Mobile settings.
    If you are no longer logged in to your account and do not have access to an active backup code, please contact Support for assistance.

BinkyM, Aug 23, 2017 IP