1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Press Release or other publication worth using for marketing an infographic?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Benjamin Rose, Aug 22, 2017.

I have a new infographic regarding importance of sleep that I want to market. As this is a general topic and it got a very positive response on the infographic subreddit I want to see if I can get some major/minor publications to mention it, etc.

I was wondering if there is a Press Release site such as PR Newswire or an infographic submission site (i.e. infographicsarvhives.com) that is worth paying for?

I am not trying to buy links in the sense of paying and I get some link. I want to just get the appropriate exposure, whether that be on social media or otherwise so my infographic gets in front of the right eyes of legitimate site owners / editors to have a chance of being picked up?

Benjamin Rose, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  2. andyim

andyim Peon

Best Answers:
    You might get lucky and pick up a few bits of coverage using a press release service, but personally I would reach out to relevant websites one by one. It will take a lot longer, but the chances of success will be a lot higher.

andyim, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  3. Benjamin Rose

Benjamin Rose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I am doing personal reach out as well but looking for some freebies (in terms of time) for some good solid links.

Benjamin Rose, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    using a press release site may get you 100s more or less no follow backlinks....
    outside of that, who knows, it is possible you could pick up other links also...
    but remember, press release will not be niche related, and no follow links will
    not help in building authority. a press release is normally good for quick product
    launches, if you are lucky, you may make a few dollars before everything drops off...
    since you are not launching a product, then I am not sure if it will benefit you....

in this case, maybe you should seek out guest posting/outreach on
    info/graphic health/sleep related sites, as this may serve you best in the future....

no two ways about it, if you are looking for good solid backlinks
    these days, then they will cost you; If it is anything worth having,
    then I can assure you that it most likely will not be free....

dscurlock, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. usman_khalid

usman_khalid Member

Best Answers:
    yes its works and high pr press release is more effective way to rank on google

usman_khalid, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion it worth it as press releases gets a lot of traffic on every field inimaginable

Spartan14, Oct 8, 2017 IP