1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Financial Services Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by EvcRo, Aug 17, 2017.

EvcRo, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a nice looking directory. It looks modern. It's apparently not penalized by Google. Did a quick Google search on the domain name and it showed up in the search results. It's easy to find what you are looking for. Just under the header there are two search fields. The search function has got the basic features that a search function need. In the first field you can type what you are looking for and in the other field you can pick what category of financial services that is relevant for you.

There are both free and paid options.

1. Free listing - $0
    2. Paid listing - $5
    3. Paid listing - $10
    4. Paid listing - $15

The issue I find with the free listing option is that you have to wait 6+ months for your site to be reviewed. Put this into the context where there are only 2 listings at the moment. So the directory owner doesn't seem to be busy with adding listings to the site. Therefore the waiting time should be greatly reduced.

People who choose one of the paid options get an instant submission. It might be convenient for the people who paid. But the problem is that the
    directory owner is not checking the link to see that it's relevant when it comes to financial services. As there are no terms on the site, people can feel that any links are allowed. The problem is that bad links can penalize the directory and that in turn will penalize honest businesses that have a backlink in the directory. My suggestion is that the directory owner at least introduce a review time for the paid options. For example 1+ hour, 1+ day etc.

Also, as there is a login/register button on the directory, I think a SSL should be added. At the moment there is a lock with a red slash in the address bar. It means that the connection is not secure. So when people register or login, the details they enter are not secured. So I suggest that the directory owner add SSL to the site. There are free SSL options out there, so there's no excuse why he shouldn't add SSL to the site.

MrKing01, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well my site its about making money online ,product reviews etc .I can submit this site to this directories ?

Spartan14, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They have a free listing option but you will have to wait 6+ months. Do you have the patience?

MrKing01, Aug 21, 2017 IP