1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learning HTML, CSS, jQuery Online is Free, But how to lean by ourselves to create a project

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Esaky, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    For html and css - it was easy to learn in W3Schools and FreeCodeCamp.

But when i used the jquery (may be i am new to the code) i get confused. We solve problems, ok. To create a project of our own ? how to do that - what code has to be learn, here many classes doesn't teach css or jquery. And some expensive too.

Advise me.

Esaky, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Lynda.com is often free if you access from your public library.

Traditionally tutorials have focussed on guest books and to do lists. Challenge yourself to create a todo list using only ajax on the client side. It doesn't really matter what you create, just pick something and give it a go.

sarahk, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  3. Rokis

Rokis Member

Best Answers:
    HTML, CSS and Javascript is what you will use on most of the websites. If you cannot achieve something with these maybe you are doing it wrong?

Rokis, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  4. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Start out with Youtube, there are a lot of free videos on how to create a product and how to promote your product...

Bielefelder, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  5. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one will ever be able to tell you what you need before you know what exactly is it. The basics, fine, but once you get past that mark, you'll simply run into things and solving is them the only option. Knowing everything is not possible - it is the art of understanding what to look for if you don't know it yet.

What product? What promotion? Did you even bothered to read the question before replying (yes, not answering)?

Blank ™, Aug 18, 2017 IP
    kk5st likes this.
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    W3schools has no projects. I have used the site but have not seen any projects there. Freecodecamp however has projects and you could benefit from them. Have you done them or is your impression that Freecodecamp has no projects? It can seem so at first sight, but once you get into it you will see that there are projects on different stages where you can practice your newly acquired skills.

MrKing01, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  7. Jaime Anders

Jaime Anders Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd advise you to find some good youtube channels to learn by watching so you can follow the author, watch and listen to some some tips and at the result you'll see how the project is created. I'd recommend the one that's called 'DevTips'. Great lessons for HTML, CSS, JQuery and so on. Hope that would be helpful.

Jaime Anders, Oct 11, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.