1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC for the purchase of traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Eser, Aug 13, 2017.

Greetings!
    Guys, tell me, please, really working and adequate PPC for the purchase of quality traffic.
    I need to buy traffic for topics that are not allowed in AdSense, Bing, etc. Not adult traffic.
    I no longer have the strength. Services that offer traffic for sale are many, all can not be verified. Somewhere a minimum deposit of $ 50, $ 100, somewhere $ 200, and even $ 500. I have to sell my kidney to test everything.
    I do not even remember all the PPC that I tested, everything mixed up in my head.

Ideally, I'm looking for PPC with the convertable keyword targeted traffic of high (even medium) quality.

Thank You!

Eser, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  2. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried 7search. Few sales. I tried popads.net, few conversions but the vendor told me to stop sending traffic.

dess71, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  3. Eser

Eser Peon

Best Answers:
    7search is out of work now (2 weeks earlier they closed the selling traffic).
    Popads.net - I found it earlier))) Thanks) But there is no US targeting(( They told me, that first I must spent 5k dollars, and then they can sell me US traffic. I found this very stupid. But I have an idea to use traffic from other countries. Perhaps there will be a profit.

Eser, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you target make money online products adhits its a good option and its very cheap .If not you should start mastering facebook ads

Spartan14, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  5. Eser

Eser Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, registration is closed at AdHitz.
    And Facebook does not let such advertising :(

Eser, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh sory to hear that .Maybe try solo ads and in this way you build also your list .Also its bing ,7search network etc .Never give up

Spartan14, Aug 18, 2017 IP