1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Made More Money Online When I Stopped Trying to Make Money Online.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Parkert, Jun 15, 2017.

?

Have you given up making money online?

1. Yes, it's too much work

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. NO, I'm going to Crush IT!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. No, But I need to start earning before I get frustrated.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Parkert

Parkert Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It still holds true. :) People have been contacting me to build their sites simply because I helped their friends. The solutions lifestyle has been working well for me. Thanks, for the props.

Parkert, Aug 5, 2017 IP
    thebrandman likes this.
  2. ChristianH

ChristianH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The success lies in helping others. If you look arround on the internet, then most of the people who make a good amount of money online, help other people with great advice or a very helpful service.
    Thats the way it should be

keep up your helping work!

ChristianH, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  3. Joy Hamilton

Joy Hamilton Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever I start a websites or a new project because I am motivated purely by money, it completely flops. It is when I am motivated by something else (passion, desire to help, love of the topic, etc) that I am able to finally turn a profit. So I completely understand exactly what you're saying! Pieces fall into place when you relax into the process and follow your instincts.

Joy Hamilton, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  4. VirtualHelp4U

VirtualHelp4U Peon

Best Answers:
    If nothing else at least you would have references. You don't want to always spread yourself thin and give everything away for free but as with any business word of mouth/referrals can make or break you. So offering a bit of freebies to get those references will hopefully help you to find actual paying work. Good luck!

VirtualHelp4U, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  5. Parkert

Parkert Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Word of mouth has been huge, networking! My eCommerce site brought in sales from those that I helped build websites for minimal fees and high value.

As word spread on my eCommerce site, my affiliates and customers left reviews, which helped my Social Proof on the site grow and lead to more sales. There's another friend that likes my site and needs my help in building hers, so that's another.

This is not to brag but to prove our points! Helping others and providing huge value long before a sale is made can lead to more, and often even higher priced sales down the road.

Recently I started on Donations! I'm sure this will pan out also. So, I'm donating 10% of my overall earnings toward a cause that's within my eCommerce Fishing Niche. I am setting up a partnership page, so others know a % of their purchase goes toward a great cause and so on.

Thanks, for taking the time.

Enjoy, the weekend.

Parkert, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  6. ractors

ractors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also thinking to stop trying. Hope it will work.

ractors, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Can you provide a link(s) to your site(s) and social media pages? I couldn't find any in this thread (maybe I missed). I'd like to see practical applications of what you're espousing to.

qwikad.com, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  8. Russell Chambers

Russell Chambers Active Member

Best Answers:
    When im not trying to make any money thats when i get most of my business.

Russell Chambers, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  9. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing about this one is you should never give up no matter what. If you fail, that's a good thing. You know why? Because you tried and take action. The more you fail, the more you learn, the closer you are to succeed.

Cheers!

bogartkick, Aug 13, 2017 IP
    thebrandman likes this.
  10. Elizabeth Caroline

Elizabeth Caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Is good to start as a passion otherwise you will get fed-up and stressful when you don't get to see money coming in. When you treat it as a passion/hobby then one will get engrossed to find out more, at the same time, you get to learn. However, as you get to know and understand better, commitment has to set in otherwise a hobby will only generate "hobby" kind of income which may not be sustainable.

Talking about Google AdSense, yes it may sound too good to be true but these days, it is hard to get approval. Google has very strict criteria now besides pay-out is low unless your click is really massive. We got to persevere and focus on may be 2 traffic methods, pick a free and a paid one for a start. Free traffic to suggest will be article syndication whereby you write a good one and put up in top directories to attract readers to generate traffic to your site. If you have a squeeze page, you may buy solo ads base on your niche and this is the fastest way to get leads and set up email list in long term. Well, these are ways that you may try before moving to other strategies.

Take Care
    Elizabeth

Elizabeth Caroline, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    14 posts. What "horrible" thing did he do to get banned? @sarahk

qwikad.com, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  12. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Recently I read one blog post about act of kindness in business. It seems exactly what you did. Not only you feel good, and you make others feel good - that can be really beneficial to your business in unexpected ways, however, act of kindness still should remain act of kindness coming from honesty and wanting to help someone and not trying to get something out of it.

We all are eager to earn more money FAST, but first you have to give true value. Business is not about you - is about other people and solving their problems.

Profit Donkey, Aug 30, 2017 IP
  13. Elizabeth Caroline

Elizabeth Caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed that we should share and help each other in this Forum. I do get to learn stuff here and hope to share what I know and hopefully useful for the members..

Take Care!
    Elizabeth

Elizabeth Caroline, Aug 30, 2017 IP