1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Encounter with Aliens! Do you believe in Aliens?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Russell Chambers, Aug 9, 2017.

At my old house that eventually caught fire and burned was rite near a road out front and one night about 6 years ago i was upstairs with my brother playing video games and we both noticed the top of which looked like some kind of space craft that was moving very very fast taking up the whole road. It was late at night and this thing had glowing lights on it. I will never forget this encounter. I will never know for sure what i saw that night.

Russell Chambers, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Personally, I don't believe in aliens. If there were any we would've seen/met them a long time ago. I saw stuff that could be interpreted as something extra-terrestrial, but in retrospect all I can say is I have no idea what it was. It could've been a natural occurrence of some sort. So, no I don't believe in aliens (and that comes from somebody who watches Star Trek almost every night).

qwikad.com, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes I do because I've had a UFO experience as well but it was during the day. You mention the space craft was taking up the whole road so it must have been pretty close to you? Mine wasn't that close but it was the craziest thing I've ever seen and there's definitely no human technology that could explain it. It was moving from one point in the sky to another so quickly and then just disappeared.

How can you not believe in aliens? Surely there are other Earth-like planets where life exists.

dcristo, Aug 9, 2017 IP
    Russell Chambers likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I "believe" in them purely because, statistically, they have to exist.
    If the amazing combination of miracles that allow us to exist, for dna to be a thing, happened here it is certain that there will be another planet with, at the very least, amoeba.

Do I believe that they visit us so discretely that nobody has really interacted with them?
    It's possible but if they have developed any of the personality traits of humans then it's unlikely. Humans have completely failed, over the centuries, to encounter any country or creature and not assert their presence over them. What are the chances that aliens could resist trying to dominate us, to give us their religion, or to civilise us to their standards?

sarahk, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to believe in them because it would be really interesting. But despite watching many "investigative" TV programs, videos, books, etc., I have seen no definitive evidence. I also spoke to a friend who was a NASA lunar landing engineer back in the 1960/1970's and he made a scientific case why life might exist in the universe but discussed the physics of why they would not be visiting us (distance, speed of light issues, etc.)

I have seen things flying in the night sky that were suspicious, but they could have been anything. Videos can be faked as can photo's. So, I am not even sure what evidence I would believe if presented to me. I suppose if a major government came out and said that they were real, I might believe it. Though, if I recall correctly, the Mexican Department of Defense has indicated that UFO's/Aliens exist and that does not seem to have settled the issue, either.

jrbiz, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  6. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe that aliens exist (other lifeforms), If space is infinite then maybe it just needs the same set of elements like on earth for it to begin, I just think that due to the vast distances between us and other possible intelligent life the technology needed to travel from point A to point B within a lifetime is questionable.

J

phplduser, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  7. Russell Chambers

Russell Chambers Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe in a lot of things. This world is a funny place.

Russell Chambers, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Are you telling me you believe in ghosts, witches and stuff of that sort?

qwikad.com, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  9. Russell Chambers

Russell Chambers Active Member

Best Answers:
    My father passed away two years ago and i always believe of a way to some day communicate with him.

Russell Chambers, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    When it comes to UFO sightings you cannot deny there is a money motive. But obviously some people are telling you these stories and aren't trying to make money from it, so that's a moot point.

You also have to take into account some of these experiences could perhaps be hallucinations? But again that is a moot point with my experience because I was with my Dad at the time and he experienced the same thing.

Stephen Hawking has theorized that black holes offer mankind a way to travel to other worlds, so they may not even be travelling such long distances to reach us.

dcristo, Aug 11, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. SandraH155

SandraH155 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that they exist but I haven't seen any proves

SandraH155, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  12. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I believe aliens exist. Space is so vast that we don't know how big it really is and their is a good chance of other planets out there with life. Will we ever find proof? Possibly. Will we ever see them? I don't think so. Unless we develop some sort of warp technology I doubt we will ever come in contact with an alien species. If they are super advanced like in the movies and develop the technology then that's another story.

Rakenson, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  13. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I do believe aliens exists...

dabbu347, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  14. detmoney

detmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, our galaxy is just way too huge to think we are alone. But it's all theoretical at the moment. There are some problems though. You mentioned that they can be far away. That's one. What if human beings are simply impossible to even comprehend their existence? Like, vision, smelling, etc. are not enough to even sense them. Or they are so developed that they decide whether they want us to sense them or not. ^^

detmoney, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  15. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's the Governments that is stopping you from seeing/meeting them. How big the universe is, millions and millions of planets, and you're telling us right now, that we're the only ones living? please... :mad:

tokyoice, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I spent 14 months living in Los Angeles (North Hollywood) and I saw aliens everywhere, and not one of them was carrying a green card. I believe they were illegal aliens. But the way things are going I think that most of these aliens will be flying back to their planet of origin in the not too distant future.;)

Spoiltdiva, Sep 4, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, we just vacationed in L.A. a couple of weeks ago and stayed in North Hollywood. Could not walk into any store or restaurant without running into panhandlers. It seems to be turning into a real problem as the newspapers had stories about the growing problem several times that week.

We also ran into several aliens on Hollywood Blvd., in downtown Hollywood, but they wanted $1 to pose with us in a selfie. :) My wife and daughter did take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow (dead ringer in costume.)

jrbiz, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's impressive, I doubt my Government could stop aliens from being seen if they made it here and wanted to mix and mingle.

sarahk, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  19. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They have and they do. Area 51 is just one of them.

tokyoice, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  20. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Spoken like a true American. What about the rest of the world? So you're telling me that EVERY GOVERNMENT WORLDWIDE doesn't want people to find out whether or not aliens have ever visited the Earth. I find it really hard to believe. It's easier for me to believe that aliens do not exist than to believe in a world-wide conspiracy.

qwikad.com, Sep 5, 2017 IP