1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Whole Meta Description Do Not Display In Google Serp's?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by victoriak5, Aug 7, 2017.

I have worked on various websites and most of the times I encounter with the issue of meta description not fully showing in Google SERP's . Sometimes Google shows half the part of Meta Description and rest of the Body content in SERP's. Even web pages get regular cache there is no indexing issue. Please let me know the permanent solution with off page. Thanks in Advance!

victoriak5, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  2. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no permanent solution and your meta descriptions aren't always guaranteed to show for whatever is written in there. Google will display the most relevant results it believes to the end-user for what they search for. Some search results to your web pages may not even have the meta description at all.

Frost1, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  4. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear victoriak5,

It is always advisable to have a meta description of 150-160 characters. Anything beyond that will be truncated by Google.

Try restructuring your content in such a way that it fits within 15-160 characters

All the best!

Shivani Shrivastav, Sep 6, 2017 IP