1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google update

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by badr eddine, Jul 31, 2017.

Hello
    I have a website for downloading torrent movies, initially I had a few visitors, but over time and after a year and a half of working I got a good number of visitors every day, but after the update of 17 April 2017,every thing changed , i lost a lot of visitors and my site returned like it was in the starting , i don't know what's the problem exactely? please is there anyone has an idea about this problem and how can i fix it ? I would be grateful to anyone who gives me a solution or suggestion.thanks .

Attached Files:

badr eddine, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    URL?

Blank ™, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  3. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't pirating movies illegal? Perhaps Google believes the same, and has "penalized" your website as a result.
    -

thebrandman, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very difficult to give you a specific answer since you haven't mentioned the URL. There are two scenarios that could apply in this case. The first scenario is that you have got the right from the copyright holders of the movies to give people access to the movies. And somehow Google has mistakenly penalized your website. The second scenario, which is more likely, is that Google has noticed that you breach the copyright of the copyright holders by unlawfully spreading their movies.

You are not the first one and certainly not the last one that will be penalized for such behavior. Nowadays it's not a right to be on Google. Rather you have to deserve the right to be on Google. So you have to read the guidelines carefully and stick to the rules. Otherwise you will end up in a miserable situation like this, where you lose the majority of your visitors.

MrKing01, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  5. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry because I was late for you in the answer,here you are the URL of my siteweb: bluetorrenthd.com

badr eddine, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  6. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you at this point. But there are other sites that follow the same program but are not affected by any update

7. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for this explanation

8. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agent000, Aug 1, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  9. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Just because other people do illegal things, doesn't mean you should too.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well google dont like such thing as pirated movies .I was also had a blog in the past with copywright software ,themes and traffic was great but after some time .Google deleted my blog this was like a hammer in head for me

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  11. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Respectfully, you could have avoided that "hammer on the head" pain, by not breaking the law in the first place. I'm glad you learned from the experience, though. It is NEVER a good idea to sell or provide illegal copyrighted content on the internet.

There is no one -- NO ONE -- who has the right to try to make a profit off of pirated, illegal, copyrighted content online.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  12. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much Agent000 for your help

badr eddine, Aug 4, 2017 IP
  13. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    You're thanking @Agent000 for calling you out as a "scumbag who steals things"?
    -

thebrandman, Aug 4, 2017 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  14. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 gave a straightforward answer to OP's problem by explaining the specific algorithm and posting a link that proves that the algorithm has targeted his site. This information would be helpful for anybody in OP's situation. Without the "scumbag" comment at the end of the text, I think anybody would respond with a "thank you" comment or something similar. What somehow puzzles me, is how he could thank somebody calling him a "scumbag". I was about to write the same comment as you did.

MrKing01, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  15. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm so sorry because I was late to reply your answer.her is the URL : bluetorrenthd.com

badr eddine, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  16. badr eddine

badr eddine Peon

Best Answers:
    I know some torrent sites have not been affected by any updates,for example : https://thepiratebay.org/ and http://www.1337x.io/. Does Google apply piracy law just to small sites or what ?

badr eddine, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  17. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    The law is the law. Google has every right to limit, de-list, or penalize anyone who is breaking those laws.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 5, 2017 IP