1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help need for link building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by salmanshafiq, Aug 2, 2017.

Hi Everyone,

I need some suggestions for link building of my new website lunching this month http://websites-templates.com

Thanks in advance...

salmanshafiq, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could add a blog to your website where you write about things related to templates etc. This gives you the chance to build internal links. Then you shouldn't underestimate the power of contacts. Some of your friends, relatives or colleagues may have a website or blog from which you could get a link. So ask them for that favor. The worst thing you can get is a "no". Nobody will eat you, so dare to ask them.

Moreover I would recommend you to research the backlinks of your competitors. Maybe it's not possible to get backlinks from all the sites that gave them backlinks, but chances are big that you will get backlinks from some of them. Therefore you shouldn't turn a blind eye to this opportunity. You can use a tool like Open Site Explorer, or something similar that you find on the web, to research the backlinks of your competitors. At last you should consider adding your site to directories, both broad and niche ones. But make sure that the directories are reputable.

MrKing01, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use quora for geting backlinks to my site and its also giving me amazing traffic .Just be sure to not be spamy

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  4. Lucid Softech

Lucid Softech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, There are various techniques for Link building like Guest Posting, Profile Creation, Link Building through Quora, Pinterest etc. Keep in mind not to Spam.

Lucid Softech, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  5. intellect29

intellect29 Member

Best Answers:
    Make facebook account and add your link there. Make google plus and add your link there, make twitter and place your link there

intellect29, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  6. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am also interested in backlink building, please anyone share your views with us

indiasbull, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  7. salmanshafiq

salmanshafiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already have a facebook account and share the websites there and also create a page for website-templates.com as well. Can you please suggest me other ways as well?

salmanshafiq, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  8. salmanshafiq

Best Answers:
    Yes I will have a blog and also will have huge collection for the website templates free and premium both.... Thanks for the suggestions... let me work on my site and ask friends for backlinks. Back links should be from related sites? or can be from any?

9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be best if you could get the backlinks from related sites.

MrKing01, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  10. randall1022

randall1022 Member

Best Answers:
    I have been doing the seo for my website for 5 years. I would love to do it all over. My approach would be so methodical. I would take my time and get the best links possible. Used to you could get a lot of links and rank well. Now it's all about the quality of the link. Take your time. I have a competitor that has 15 links total. They are high quality. He ranks number 1 in his local area. Quality and content. Can't emphasize it enough. Make sure that the backlink is relevant to your content.

randall1022, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  11. salmanshafiq

Best Answers:
    Can you please get some ideas how can I found quality relevant links?

12. andreealifestyle99

andreealifestyle99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I personally use Ahrefs Pro. Here you get to see backlinks of your competitors, or you get to work with the Link Intersect tool and see exactly which backlinks your competitors have and you don't.

andreealifestyle99, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  13. salmanshafiq

Best Answers:
    Let me check Ahrefs Pro. Hope that will be good for me...

salmanshafiq, Aug 4, 2017 IP