1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you promote maxbounty offers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nathan Spira, Mar 22, 2017.

Is there anybody else, who promote maxbouty offers? how much do you make from maxbounty a moth? what's your promotional methods? which promotion methods works best for maxbounty offers?

Thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  2. Virtualhost

Virtualhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're an affiliate with MaxBounty and you don't know how to promote their offers?.. There's no point of opening an account with them if you don't know how to run their offers and drive traffic to them. I'm also an affiliate with MaxBounty and i earn about $3k-$4k per month with them.

Virtualhost, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  3. chandlerbing

chandlerbing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm fairly certain Maxbounty has a lot of "get paid" to take survey offers. If I were you, with only $5 in my pocket, I would try to promote these offers with free traffic. Setup some Facebook fan pages that appeal to the niche and invite your friends to them. Post valuable information but also add in a survey offer to monetize. You can also garner more free traffic by utilizing sources such as squidoo (go for SEO rankings).

Good luck.

chandlerbing, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  4. MotoJao

MotoJao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I use two options for CPA offers in general. And they work :)

Option 1: Youtube
    I have used Youtube to make money from McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Subway coupons via Youtube. To make it short you tell people how to get the newst coupons for their favorite stores. (I think you know how it works).

CPA offers are easy to promote if you can rank the videos in Google. It´s faily easy to do with these offers.

Option 2: Posting in related FB groups.

Yes you might think I´m joking, but it works if you do it correctly.

I´ll try to explain it here:

I works really well with Fiverr CPA offers (You can earn around $15 per Fiverr Gig sold)
    It will not be your Fiverr gigs, but you can earn some great money promoting a Fiverr gig suitable for the specific FB groups.

I use Maxbounty and Peerfly for this.

Other CPA offers will also work if the FB group is targeted

It´s very important that you do not join 30 FB groups daily or as some do per hour.

Just join 5-8 a day.

If you do like many do, joining 30 groups per hour, FB thinks that something is foul and they´ll think you are a spammer...
    And you might get temporarily restricted from joining/posting in groups.

DONT SPAM .... EVER

It’s about finding a good offer for a targeted group of people, meaning you will help people and make money in the process, something most of us want.

Remember, no more than 8 groups per day.

Using your own personal account is totally okay.

Okay, here’s an example of a good ad: (It works for me)

You may not use this ad as is. Just make your own spin on it.

‘Hey Cat lovers/NFL fans/NBA fans/[Name of group or similar, you get the
    idea i think]

Since everyone in this group loves [cats/dogs/the eagles/basketball]

I figured i’d post this.

I got an amazing [painting of my beautiful dog/cat/painting of a football team/the gig you’re promoting] and I felt like I had to share it with
    others.

I personally got it as a gift for my mother and she loved it.

You can take a look at more paintings and get your own painting here:

[insert link to landing page or directly to your affiliate link]

Also, I almost forgot.

If you enter the coupon code FLY20 you’ll get a 20% discount on your first order”

(FLY20 is Peerfly’s discount code for the fiverr offer, MAX20 is Maxbounty’s)

Upload a picture of what they can get..(painting/recipies/whatever you’re
    promoting)

...and you’re done!

Now, if you want this method to be completely free, use google’s link shortener and enter your affiliate link as the destination url.

Here’s what an ad should NOT look like:

• “Get your credit fixed today for free, click here” (It´s never FREE)
    • “I’ve been making $673+ per day with this super simple system, click here to get started” (I´ll bet it´s some kind of Forex Trading eh?)
    • “Love football? Win a jersey of your favorite team. Click here”

The above ads really sucks, and are just to spammy.

I would never click anything like that because it looks unprofessional and shady.

Instead, make it look more non salesy approach as in the example I posted a bit further up.

Your ads might still get deleted every now and then regardless of how well its written, but you’ll make a lot more money if your ad looks good. and as a good tip.

Sometimes I make $12 per posting other times $150 and I post daily in different groups.

Go for groups where people are very passionated and then niche it down.

Groups for dogs could be niched down to groups for german Shepherds and so on...

MotoJao, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  5. kendpco68

kendpco68 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great replies.

kendpco68, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  6. ontest100

ontest100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a amazing idea dude.

ontest100, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  7. MotoJao

MotoJao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ontest100

Yes these are 2 good ways to make money with CPA offers. And It works.
    Again it´s a numbers game, but if you do it every day (Without spamming) you will make money

MotoJao, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will tell you my method .I find offer on peerfly and then i find what niche it is .for example if its about dating then i go to keyword planner and i type dating and its show me related keywords ,then i try to make a short video for some keywords and i put my cpa offer in description .I use youtube

Spartan14, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  9. ontest100

ontest100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spartan14 is it worth for long term marketing.others are doing different type marketing and capture emails and doing e-mail marketing.What is the best ?

ontest100, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  10. ashrafuddinbabu

ashrafuddinbabu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    fast you need Nice, Professional, the Outstanding landing page to promote your product than you need to marketing this landline page like forum posting, social bookmarking etc. if you don't know how to create a landing page I will help you with low price.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    ashrafuddinbabu, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  11. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When logging in into your account you will find the Maxbounty University. For sure this will give you some ideas to start.

Screenshot_2.jpg

DanielBlue, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  12. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maxbounty is asking for the website but i do not have any. So would it approve me or not? I should have website for signing up there?

jitendra05, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  13. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It’s always good to a website for creating landing pages, etc. If you need one fast you can get one of this turnkey websites from flippa or ebay and maybe make some modifications.

And another important point is that you then can setup your own “real” email address and this will help you getting approved with most of the networks.

DanielBlue, Jul 31, 2017 IP