1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2500/month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jenda10, Mar 10, 2017.

1. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe the OP burned through the $10K of savings he had and sold every bit of his stuff including his laptop. It's also possible his internet connection got cut off. But, I hope he gives us an update on how he is and what he's doing now.

BrookeHarper, May 8, 2017 IP
  2. nealhenson

nealhenson Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a certain income goal you want to hit, you need to learn from someone who is already earning that amount.

My advice is seek out a mentor that can show you step by step how to do this BEFORE you spend any money.

If I was to recommend you someone it would be Shaqir Hussyin. I am not affiliated with him in any way.

Check him out.

nealhenson, May 9, 2017 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    $10k would have been a nice investment on setting something up online, assuming he had done
    his research, and knew quite sure it would pay off in the future, even making money online is not
    quick online anymore unless you are classified as a scammer; so if he did setup a site, then it would
    take a min of six months before google lets him out of the sandbox, even after a year, he still may not
    have been making $2500/mo. I have heard of sites taking a good full year just to reach $300-$500/mo....
    and even that really depends, because everything depends on something else....

maybe it was all fake news anyway, he must have had a decent job to have
    saved up $10k, then all of a sudden, quits his job or got fired, and moves back home....

I certainly would have been more creative, keep my job, invest in something, and
    dont quit, until that something starts producing enough income to take care of expenses.

dscurlock, May 9, 2017 IP
  4. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    You can start a online business.I can give you solution with $2000 investment.If you are interested send me a message.

tribalad, May 11, 2017 IP
  5. Scriptechweb

Scriptechweb Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to go with affiliate marketing, you can make $2.5k easily but you must have proper knowledge about affiliate marketing and the current products trending in the market.

Scriptechweb, May 15, 2017 IP
  6. penny128

penny128 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cheers bro! It all depends on what you like most. If you are a sales person that's fine but sometimes you need to do a research and pick up the most profitable niches (both online and offline). I personally made a great money by trading, especially in the penny stock market but this is just my example.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    penny128, May 18, 2017 IP
  7. Brian Jakcson

Brian Jakcson Member

Best Answers:
    I would also recommend going the affiliate marketing route. That amount is easily doable per month. Partner up with products/companies you use and trust. A lot of blogs make more $$$ than you think :) I have had great success with it, and I only refer products I personally use. I probably make less this way, but it builds up trust with your readers.

Brian Jakcson, May 22, 2017 IP
  8. penny128

penny128 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey apart from affiliate marketing you can go with trading. I know it's quite risky but it pays a lot actually and you can earn much more than just 2500usd a month. Stock trading (as well as hot penny stocks) could help you make decent profits on a weekly basis

penny128, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  9. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    Look for profitable niches in the market and come up with a product or service. Sounds like simple advice but its how it goes. Being an entrepreneur is tough work and requires a lot of research to make a profitable product or service for a business.

Rakenson, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont want to be bad but i think this its not posible .I dont say its not posible but at begining its almost imposible if you are a newbie or at least with a mentor .I dont wqant to discourage you but earning online takes time

Spartan14, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  11. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^
    This is actually very honest suggestion.
    Having $10K for investment can not guarantee that you can make $2500 per month. Many in this forum have suggested for affiliate marketing. Although it is possible to make the exact amount or more using that route, but it is very broad suggestion and if you are a newbie (as it seems), you will have hard to time to make even $100 per month. What worse you may lose all your savings while trying to make money if you don't know the exact way how system work.

To make 2500 per month, my suggestion will be to search this forum and look for other successful members. Do some research and find out how they are making the system work for themselves. Note those points down and start your own system. Don't expect to make that amount in the very next month. It will not happen. However if you do your research wisely, you will surely succeed to make some money. Capitalize on what is working and repeat those. With experience and hard work you will be able to reach your goal.

seo_buzz, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  12. marklex

marklex Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nice figure but I'm in another DEGOCIO that provides me $200 diaries
    If you want to win those amounts or more contact me
    https://fx-bi-op.blogspot.com/

marklex, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  13. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what you're saying. What is a "DEGOCIO"? What are "$200 diaries"? And what does this have to do with winning? Unfortunately, your very first (and only) post on this forum looks a lot like spam.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  14. toma00

toma00 Member

Best Answers:
    you can start eCommerce business.

toma00, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  15. ChristianH

ChristianH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can start learning how to blog, many blogs i read and know have made more than $2000 in the first 6 month. Look for a topic you like to write about and that gets a good amount of traffic on google.
    And before you invest some money of yours, do some good research about the program or site you want to spend money on! I have lost alot money in the beginning, because i blindly trusted everything that looked good.

good luck to you!

ChristianH, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  16. JayBay

JayBay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Easy. Get into hustling payment processors. There's a section for that right on this form. Ask what businesses are the low hanging fruit and go after them.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    JayBay, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  17. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, he be back on a job in no time. Making thousands online (stable income) can take years.

evelinawilliams007, Sep 12, 2017 IP
  18. kreatorseo

kreatorseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trading in penny stocks market truly brings best income opportunity. Any guy with limited budget $$$$ can invest either or trade for stocks.
    I invest in stocks of Investors Hangout LLC. Here, anyone can get fresh stock picks and buys or trade at very fair price rather than other stock legendary companies.

SANP SANP Stock
    BVTK BVTK Stock
    DOLV DOLV Stock
    ONCI ONCI Stock
    GRCK GRCK Stock

kreatorseo, Oct 11, 2017 IP
  19. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that you shouldnt quit your job in early days be a big mistake untill you are really secure in what you are doing. When you know your game plan is going well and you are making stable income perhaps than you can leave your job.

websheraz, Oct 15, 2017 IP
  20. HostSlayer

HostSlayer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You shouldnt have quit your job this early. I would try to come back and save up more and then invest into a business you can create.

HostSlayer, Oct 28, 2017 IP