1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

israel - palestine, al-aqsa mosque..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robyries, Jul 23, 2017.

What your thoughts.. ?

They put metal detector when people want to enter a mosque. because they complain about 2 soldier being killed.

What about hundred of Palestine get mass kills..

I think United nation, non sense and useless..there no point to join them

robyries, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to have any thoughts when you did not give us any reference points pertaining to the subject.

mmerlinn, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    robyries, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  4. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a Muslim, I don't see an issue with the metal detectors at masjids. Imagine if the Saudi government added them to Mecca when it got hit by a terrorist attack, everyone would say it was justified.

Also as a Muslim, my ideas about Palestine is very different from the majority. I agree with you that Israel occupied the land, but it is time to live in peace with them. Enough with terrorist attacks against innocent civilians. I don't mind Palestinians attacking Israeli government forces, that is part of their struggle. However, when they enter people's homes and kill settlers living within, that is where I draw the line.

Instead, let's talk about Salafi ideologies which kill millions of Muslims instead of focusing on Israel and how many Muslims it kills. The Islamic State killed far more Muslims than Israel did in all of it's lifetime. However, because such ideologies have money backing them no one is saying anything (including my country).

This goes back to the value of Muslim lives. If you are not going to value your live, don't expect others to value it. For example, you have people in Indo-Muslim countries who mob kill people simply for doing/saying the wrong thing. Then there are other times where they protest some issues, and people die in those protest, not by an enemy, but themselves.

This reminds me of African Americans who live in the US and want people to value their lives, when the majority of them killed is from within their own community.

When such people learn how to treat each other with respect, value their lives, then others will treat them as such.

Sorry if I went off tangent.

Barti1987, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  5. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Srsly? I do not belong to any of the most commonly known religions, but .. No! Wtf?

Blank ™, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @Barti1987 This issue happen long long time ago, we all know, israeli restrict people based on their age to enter al-aqsa masque.

I know there's 2 Holly place there for Jewish and Moslem..if we look back in history, how Israel state their country just by killing people who try depend their land.. And they got full support from U.S government for doing this

And again, as I mention in first page, these tension happen because Palestine killed 2 Israel soldier. How about Palestine women and children being mass killed,

For Islamic States organization, they showup past couple year, but conflict Palestine - Israel happen since IsraelIsrael States their country

robyries, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  7. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I could see where you are coming from, but you also have to see the other side. Israel constantly builds settlements, doesn't follow international laws on what lands they can stay in and treat Palestinians and minorities are second class citizens in Israel. Even if an Israeli Arab politician dares to speak against Israel he is outcaste. If Israel treats Palestinians in fairness and there is no reason for the revolts, then I would agree with you.

Again that is the effect of the original cause. Normally that isn't the case.

It doesn't matter how countries are started, I can mention numerous instances where Arab nations nowadays started by bloody conflict. It is about time we forget about the hurts of the past and learn how to co-exist in the future.

To be fair, those are usually caused by terrorist organizations like Hamas (which acts in similar fashion as the Islamic State and many other extreme Islamic Ideologies). For example, many Palestinian would go on knives attacks against Israeli forces, don't be mad when they shoot first and ask questions later. It is not fair, but people get scared easily. The same with Hamas firing rockets form civilian areas and then when retaliation happens, civilians die. That blood is on their hands.

That is not the case. Extreme Muslim ideologies happened since the early times of Islam. Back then it was much worst. Recent examples would be the rise of the Saudi empire. Research how it started and how many tens of thousands were killed by Imam Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.

Barti1987, Jul 25, 2017 IP