1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any demand in gif/video quotes content?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Alex Moskovski, Jun 25, 2017.

Guys, I need your perspective. I'm not here to sell anything (yet), but to get your feedback on if there is some demand for the product I've built.

I made a tool for batch generating unique gif/videos with inspirational quotes on them. I even published a tool to make single gifs/videos and it seems like people like it, but I still haven't enough data and feedback to be sure.

Could you please tell me, are the content below of any use?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you. Will really appreciate your opinion.

Alex Moskovski, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could see it being used on Instagram and Facebook. Maybe even Twitter. Have you though about how you will monetize your idea?

MrKing01, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  3. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook! Other than that, the same question as @MrKing01 had - monetizing? None as far as I see.

Blank ™, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think his tool can be monetized. He could have a free and paid service. With the free service his watermark is there on the bottom, as it is now. So
    indirectly the free users will promote his business. With the paid service the watermark will be removed.

MrKing01, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  5. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, however I do not see anyone using the paid service. If you can make (steal) one for free, why pay for it? Facebook and such GIFs are a common practice - usually fake stolen remade images and that's it.

Blank ™, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  6. theflynet

theflynet Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont see why anyone would pay for it when its easy to steal with right click save image but not a bad idea anyway good luck to you

theflynet, Aug 26, 2017 IP
  7. enuw

enuw Peon

Best Answers:
    Bit late to the party. But there are several sites like this, more or less successful.
    However there definitely IS value in it. I am planning something similar and already have a database of several 100k quotes with authors and related data.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

enuw, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see fiver gigs selling what you are just now coming up with...
    they sell them for the purpose of social media, so you can
    look on fiver and see if they are successful or not....

I just do not think this is going to make you a living
    as this is not a new idea, and you are late to the party....

dscurlock, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  9. enuw

enuw Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, sure, you're spot on. But I think the content quality is likely to be very questionable.
    There is a difference in building an interactive site with a great UX and SEO (most importantly, since a major source of traffic must be acquired by organic search results) vs. a bunch of text files.
    Not even thinking of the unclear copyright issue with the image contents sold there.

Successful quotations sites have been sold for instance on Flippa in the last 1-2 years.

It's no get-rich-quick path of course. It won't make you a living instantly.
    I still see a great opportunity in (for the biggest part) set-and-forget sites.

How about 1/3 of making a living with 3 passive income streams? Not too bad IMHO.

Everything is possible. If you're willing to put in some work.

enuw, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this will be a good idea to monetize with videos on youtube .You create videos with 3 minutes duration and in more niches .Then you put an affiliate link in description that can be a related offer etc .I try this in the past and it was working but failed to continue as it was boring for me .I thnk if i was making 10 videos every day now i should have like 30$ per day passive income .So bad that i stoped

Spartan14, Sep 20, 2017 IP