1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Forum

Discussion in 'Websites' started by shamzblueworld, Jul 14, 2017.

I'd really appreciate a review of my forum: ForumVU.com
    Specifically I'd like to know about the color scheme, overall layout and structure and also would love some feedback on its SEO.
    Bear in mind that the forum is directed towards University students to help one another on various curricular activities.
    Thank you

shamzblueworld, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. arabsan

arabsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice forum. But I think you have big count of threads and low count of posts. 311 thread and 700 posts it's two post in one thread - it's not good for forum. It's OK for blog but not forum.

Anyway how did you get 1k members?

arabsan, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  3. Mister Vape

Mister Vape Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the look of the forum!

Mister Vape, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. L.A. Tay

L.A. Tay Peon

Best Answers:
    If the color palette matches the university, then perfect. If this is just for a 'one page works all' format, it's pretty good. The layout looks pretty smooth. And arabsan, I think that there's only like 4 people posting on the page right now. Probably just demo-accounts to show what it will look like when students start using the forums.

It's not bad, looks like something students would use. If I were you, I'd link the various different stuff (i.e. sports forums, club forums, academia forums) into subsections with links in the top bar where you have your Virtual University Help Forum button.

L.A. Tay, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  5. JoyJoySugoi

JoyJoySugoi Peon

Best Answers:
    What she said

JoyJoySugoi, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  6. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip, very useful.
    And no, these are not demo accounts but actual users posting content on forums.

Yes the ratio is down and that is because lot of the content shared is downloadable helping material. So students come, and just download their required material and leave without posting much feedback.
    And to download some of the helping material, registration is required. That is why so many members.

shamzblueworld, Jul 31, 2017 IP