1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra Network - Monetize and Advertise effectively! [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2017.

1. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    My manager is on "vacation" for 1/2 months yes very nice support "Kos". I stop using this advertise.

ZoC, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good day! Thank you for the information and for your feedback. Surely, we'll have a serious talk with Kos about your issue and about the delay with support. But I need to know your Adsterra login name. Could you provide me with yor login name via PM?

Adsterra Network, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I send you pm with my login, one of the biggest issue what i see with adsterra is, I'm using the banners but on banners codes, you guys have popups too, can i know why? i try to contact the support Kos but all time his offline you never see him online, so if someone need help you will get an answer ( sorry his in a vacation ) for me like publisher i don't care if his on vacation or not ... i just needed help to fix the issue. anyway, i quit using adsterra. You guys need to have better support or you will start losing people on your network.

ZoC, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  4. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the message. At the moment we are investigating your case. I'll contact you via PM with final information. Thank you for the patience. It is very important to be better for our partners.

Adsterra Network, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  5. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    "We offer this option to publishers who earn at least $700-1000 weekly."
    :(

rezatak6, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  6. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    guys Adsterra still have virus ads or anything can harm website with google ? cuz i am afraid to use it, any advice please!

alexandroso, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    I have to resend the message about suspicious ads.
    We do not accept this kind of ads. But there are some advertisers that break our rules. We're developing and updating the security system that will help us to protect our publishers and us from this kind of ads at the moment. But if you detect some suspicious redirects or anything else please discuss it with your managers (via tickets, skype, email). We'll do all our best to turn off these campaigns because it is our priority to make our network clean and reliable. Thank you in advance!

Adsterra Network, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  8. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur answer, but it will be better if u tried to develope/update ur securité system to detecte thoses kind of ads as soon as possible, cuz its hard for publisher to turn OFF every time Adsblock in order to check thoses ads if they are harmfull or not , so normally its ur job to do that to protect ur publisher!, and this kind of ads can really harm ur publishers website especiialy with search Google....

what about ur CPM ?

alexandroso, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  9. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    redirect and virus.
    if you enable redirect on banner you can get more than 0.5 but if not, cpm will lower than 0.1 !

rezatak6, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  10. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hope your summer is sunny and happy, to make it even better we have some great news for you:
    Carrier targeting option in Campaign settings got a major update!
    Now there is no need to keep long IP lists anymore; just follow these easy steps to set a targeting by particular carrier provider:

1. Choose “Connection type” traffic field in General Settings: 3G, Wi-Fi or both.
    [​IMG]
    2. Precise it even better: in Targeting Settings you will find a new targeting option - Carrier.
    Choose a country:
    [​IMG]
    After choosing a country you will see a list of all the carrier operators available in this region.
    You can both include and exclude particular carriers.
    [​IMG]
    We are aiming to deliver you the most convenient and useful options, if you have any suggestions – do not hesitate to contact us!

Adsterra Network, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  11. Arijit Biswas

Arijit Biswas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My Adsterra request has been denied. :/

Arijit Biswas, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  12. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any news from the guys who said they got sneaky redirect and malware ads from adsterra!

alexandroso, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  13. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    $100 minimum withdraw for paypal isn't that very high compared to others? I tried Adsterra a couple of times but your popup/under didn't performed for my asian traffic so i had to go back to popads.net. I am thinking about giving adsterra another try i hope it works this time.

AutoSurf, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  14. dpb112

dpb112 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got an email from google and they removed my site completely from google search. I can't believe this and I don't know how long it will take for them to add me back, as I have sent a request to google. I'm losing so much traffic now because of their ads.

dpb112, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  15. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Their ads redirect too much had to quit using them.

NewXclu, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  16. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Hello there!

We are excited to introduce you the most expected SSP feature release:

WHITELISTS FOR SSP CAMPAIGNS

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Now, while creating and managing campaigns you can add whitelist at Step 4 “Advanced settings”. Just select “Whitelist” and add the list of placements you’d like to get traffic from.

[​IMG] Please note: You cannot run one campaign with whitelist and blacklist simultaneously.

To switch from blacklist to whitelist or vice versa you need to delete all the placements from input field, after that, select whitelist or blacklist and add necessary placements.
    After adding a whitelist to already existing campaign, this campaign will be sent for verification.

We hope that you will like this major update! If you have any feedback or other suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Adsterra Network, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  17. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be aware putting their ads, your site will de-index by google for sneaky redirects violation. Their ads has mobile redirects

charice.preston, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  18. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Charice preston: thats funny how they give more feature to advertise, and they forget publisher lol, and the most important is publisher which they get sneaky redirect, i am afraid u will lose publisher one by one in futur

alexandroso, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  19. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! Did you contact your personal manager and report him about suspicious ads?

20. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    I have to repeat my reply.
    If you detect some suspicious redirects or anything else please discuss it with your managers (via tickets, skype, email). We'll do all our best to turn off these campaigns because it is our priority to make our network clean and reliable. Thank you in advance!