1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do Keyword Stuffing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alisyed8, Jul 17, 2017.

I check some keywords are coming on top by my analytics of website but when i check those keywords actual on google, Those keywords were not on the first page of google. How can i check by keyword stuffing? that why those keywords are coming on top?

alisyed8, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    May I know what is that tool you are using? Anyway in my opinion I think google itself is much reliable to any of that tool you are using. And also I'm sure this is not relevant to keyword stuffing, so why ask about it?

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  3. alisyed8

alisyed8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Webmaster
    Google Analystics
    RankWatch

alisyed8, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May I know for how long have you had your website? When it comes to keywords, numerous factors should be taken into consideration: difficulty and density of your long tail keywords, organizing your keywords in clusters throughout the content, your on-the-page SEO, the quality and quantity of backlinks in your text, and don’t forget that the content is king! Also, I hope that you are aware that keyword stuffing is considered to be a web spam - you don't want your website to be banned or penalized, do you?

Gosuperb, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  5. alisyed8

alisyed8 Peon

Best Answers:
    A little rude reply. I have the website for a serious organization and its three years old now. I have my own dedicative server and my whole business is running on the website. I wrote all the content by professional content writer and working 8 hours

alisyed8, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  6. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sorry if you feel that my reply was rude. It wasn't my intention. From the way you described, it sounded like a shady business. All in all, I would suggest avoiding keyword stuffing. I hope that my other suggestions were helpful.

Gosuperb, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  7. alisyed8

alisyed8 Peon

Best Answers:
    in better words i would like to say how to encounter these keyword stuffing issue?

alisyed8, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  8. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to avoid keyword stuffing is just not doing it at all. Focus on creating valuable content that can attract readers and get your ranking higher naturally. If, however, you would like to measure the success of your website, I would suggest tools that could be a part of your report templates that should correlate your data:

· Google Analytics
    · Backlink Monitoring
    · Report on All Traffic

Gosuperb, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  9. psinghcov

psinghcov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In every content you can calculate density ration of keyword keep as low like 1 to 3 % to avoid keyword stuffing...............

psinghcov, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  10. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just as @Gosuperb mentions you're better off not doing keyword stuffing. The risk with keyword stuffing is that your website will be penalized or banned on major search engines. So all the 3 years of work that you have put on the website will be in vain. There are other things that you can do to get traffic to your website. Be active on social media and engage with your target audience. Also you could include a blog on your website or write a series of articles that are relevant to your niche. This will not only make your website fresh with new content, it will also give you more traffic.

Best of luck!

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  11. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you're new to it neither you know what keyword stuffing is. Anyway keywords found on your analytics data are some of the keywords user used on search to find or have found your website. Keyword stuffing on the other hand is an unethical technique. It is an excessive use of keywords or repetitive use of keywords to manipulate search engines and also its ranking on SERP. In short, it is not even relevant to the keywords you've found on your analytics.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  12. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Write your content naturally. Read it out loud to yourself and see how it sounds. Use lots of synonyms and alternative words for your main keyword(s). The worst thing you can do is write about "cats," for example, and fill your page with "cat" and "cats" from top to bottom. That is keyword stuffing; don't do it. Get other words that are related to your topic into the mix — continuing the "cat" example, you might include words like "kitten(s)," "purring," "meow," "mouse chaser," etc. You get the picture. And once again, read your copy out loud to yourself. Does it sound natural? That's what you're aiming at. And the search engines are getting very sophisticated and will recognize your alternate keywords (examples above). They will count as much or more than too many repetitions of "cat(s)."

Jim4767, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  13. escapeamazon.com

escapeamazon.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What keywords are you looking at getting ranked for on Google? What is your website?

escapeamazon.com, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  14. vsjess

vsjess Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure that there's really much of a place or purpose for keyword stuffing these days...
    (If I'm wrong, please correct me!!)

vsjess, Jul 25, 2017 IP