1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNLIMITED Organic Google Keyword Traffic Service - Improves Your Rankings!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mkcoy, Jul 16, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Dear entrepreneur, Do you wish more people would visit your site for the keywords you're targeting in Google? Are you looking to get more real people from the world or your country on your site? Are you finding it hard to learn and do SEO and traffic generation methods and want a very affordable way of getting organic Google keyword traffic to your website using any keywords you want that also improves your ranking positions at the same time?

Then look no further! Because our Organic Google Keyword Traffic Service is what you need! We can send you unlimited organic Google keyword searchers traffic to your site from any Google Search Engine or Country you want. With our unique organic Google Keyword Traffic System we are able to send you real live Organic Search Engine traffic to your site from any Google Search Engine you want!

Get organic keyword search traffic from Google.com Google.co.uk Google.ie Google.fr Google.de Google.es Google.it Google.co.in or any Google Search Engine and even able to choose whether you want mobile or desktop users by browser type whether you want only Edge, Chrome or Firefox Desktop browser users or Android, Safari, BlackBerry & Samsung Mobile and other browsers.
    [​IMG]
    How Our Traffic Works - Make Sure to Read This!
    It has recently been proven that search CTR (Click Through Rate) is one of the first things Google looks at when ranking a website in the Search Engines. Simply by which site is getting clicked on the most by searchers and then ranking that site higher because of it. That's why you can employ teams of people to search your keywords and click on your site. You can think of this organic keyword traffic service in the same way. Imagine thousands of people searching for your keywords and then clicking on YOUR site. What will happen is that your site will rank higher in the SERPS for your targeted keywords the more traffic that you buy and use through this service!

So make Google take notice of your site by sending unlimited scores of traffic to it by people searching for your targeted keywords and visiting, not your competitors sites, but YOUR website. Helping you to do better than them and outrank them in the SERPs through continued use of this service while you sit back and see thousands of people using your site!

Floods of real Search Engine users searching YOUR targeted keywords in the Search Engines and then visiting YOUR site from those keywords completely naturally!

That's exactly what you'll get when you purchase our Organic Google Keyword Targeted Website Visitors Traffic Service!

Features of Our Google Keyword Traffic Service
    • ☆ Unlimited Organic Search Engine Keyword Traffic From Google Itself.
    • ☆ Improves Your Search Engine Rankings for Keywords by CTR Alone.
    • ☆ Improves and boosts your domain metrics, Alexa rating, mozRank etc.
    • ☆ 1 Of A Kind Unique Service On DigitalPoint!
    • ☆ Traffic Seller w/ 15+ Years Traffic Trading Experience.
    • ☆ Sophisticated Intelligently Built Web Based System.
    • ☆ Traffic Drip Fed Over About 30/60 or 90 Days Time.
    • ☆ Can Target The Google Country of Users.
    • ☆ Platform Targeting Options Available.
    • ☆ High Quality Service w/ Money Back Guarantee.
    • ☆ Traffic Processed + Started Within 1-6 Hours.
    • ☆ Free Tracking Panel Provided.
    • ☆ 100% Real Human Search Engine Traffic.
    • ☆ 100% Google Adsense Safe.
    • ☆ 100% All Other Advertiser Safe.
    • ☆ 100% All Google Animal Updates Safe.
    Unlimited Real people Search Engine Traffic People Searching in Google For Your Keywords and Landing on Your Website.

FAQ Questions and Answers
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ORDER?
    We take your URL or URLs and start to send you the traffic to them. We'll update you with a tracking panel when it's started to check the amount sent. You can see it in Analytics too.
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO START?
    We can start sending traffic within the hour usually during normal GMT working times. Average 1-3 hours most times or up to 12-24 hours (rare).
    HOW MUCH TRAFFIC WILL I GET EVERY DAY?
    All plans are spread out to last for 30 days by default and up to 60 days for bigger plans. Take your amount and divide it by 30 or 60 days and that's how much you'll get per day avg.
    WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT IS NOT?
    Anything is mostly allowed except illegal stuff, and mustn't use framebreakers, nag popups etc. Anything that effects peoples experience negatively. Some adult etc okay.
    IS THIS REAL PEOPLE (ORGANIC) TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE?
    Yes 100%, these are people that are searching for your keywords in the Google Search Engine you're targeting and then finding your site and clicking on it.
    WHAT GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE DO WE SEND THE TRAFFIC FROM?
    We can target any Google Search Engine and country of Google users, just specify when ordering. Google.com .co.uk etc etc.
    IS THE TRAFFIC GUARANTEED? IS THERE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
    Yes, if we don't send you all the traffic you purchased or you're not happy with anything after the first few days or so just let us know and we'll give you a refund if you want.

Contact me here if you have any more questions!

Prices and ordering:
    • 100,000 Google Search visitors for $9
    • 150,000 Google Search visitors for $15
    • 200,000 Google Search visitors for $25
    • 250,000 Google Search visitors for $45
    • 500,000 Google Search visitors for $75
    • 1,000,000 Google Search visitors for $130
    Don't delay, just place your order now and let's start your traffic!

Check our Extra amounts for bigger, bulk amounts at cheaper prices!

To order and pay:

Option 1:

You can pay using my PayPal.me vanity page: https://paypal.me/thanksmuch/9
    (Just change number for amount you want to order).

Option 2:
    You can your send payment via PayPal to: .

Then just send me your URL and keywords and which platform you want to target.

Service terms and conditions:
    - You may use up to 1 URL and 5-10 keywords per 100k.
    - Larger campaigns may use up to 3+ URLs and 100+ keywords.

Whatsapp: (available on request).

Thanks for viewing and to your success!

Mike.

Mkcoy, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  2. lovepool

lovepool Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Seems interesting , what bounce rate for this traffic ? can you provide an example or a test ?

thanks

lovepool, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bounce rate would largely depend on your site more than anything else. But generally, our traffic has a low bounce rate. We can also set a specific bounce rate under instruction too so that our visitors stay on your site for a minimum amount of time. That can be from 1-5+ minutes. As for a test not really no. I am an established and well respected traffic provider not someone that's trying to break into the game for the first time. :)

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Mike.

Mkcoy, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. lovepool

lovepool Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Mike I'm not saying that you are not famous , but I'm seeing this thread for the first time so I have the right to know what value your service is adding ^^ But a screenshot of google analytics for example would help me know what to expect ... I don't see any reviews here that's why I'm asking

thanks

lovepool, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never said I was famous LP! :D What I'm providing is all written in the description above. There's no reviews here because this service is new. You can check out my other traffic services and threads on here to find reviews. I also have reviews left for the services like this I provide on SEOClerks though. I'll paste a few screenshots here for you.

reviews1.jpg
    reviews2.jpg reviews3.jpg
    Hope this helps.

Mkcoy, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  6. amersham

amersham Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Mkcoy,

I'm interested - very interested - just one question. How can you ensure users stick around for 1 - 5 minutes? I'm looking to purchase traffic for CTR and improved stickiness rather than sales, so this is the most important metric for me.

amersham, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Amersham, thanks for your interest.

We have various levels of bounce rate traffic from low to high. We have ways of filtering the traffic so that we can send it with a minimum bounce rate. Eg, 5+ minutes or more.

Of course, it would largely depend on your site, but if you want low bounce rate traffic we can do that for you no problem!

Send me a PM if you want to discuss anything or place your order and send me the details to get it started for you.

Kindly and regards,

Mike.

Mkcoy, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  8. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Any review copy..so we can assure what we order..and this will trackable in Google analytic right..?

robyries, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Roby, yes 100% trackable in your Google analytics and plenty of reviews already made as you can see from the screenshots attached above.
    And you are assured through me, and with PayPal, that you will get what you ordered and paid for in full or your money back guaranteed.
    I would love to get some more reviews for this particular service though. But that is why I've put my prices so low for now already. (",)

Mike.

Mkcoy, Jul 18, 2017 IP