1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My earning down sudden

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by intellg, Jun 21, 2017.

My average earning was $7/day but from last week I am getting almost nothing. Here below is screenshot. https://prnt.sc/fmelz0

What's wrong with my account? I haven't changed anything in my Adsense account or blog theme.

I keep posting contents and you can see the visits are increasing. Please help.

intellg, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. WareBehr

WareBehr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Intellg,

This could possibly be due to google serving low CPC ads.

Either you have been clicking your own ads, or your CPC has fallen for some other reason.

Another possibility, is perhaps the same users are visiting, causing the ads to not payout.

WareBehr, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    has your traffic decreased? maybe you google listing got lowered in the results

pmf123, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  4. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is creating some problems at this moment. Many users are facing this problem. Their earnings decreased but the traffic is increasing. I think Adsense is serving low CPC ads. Sometimes CPC falls for different reasons. Check your traffic, try to increase your traffic. I hope soon this problem will solve.
    Thanks.

Munna Hossain, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could try to block lower paying ads on AdSense. There is an option on the Ad Review Centre that gives you the opportunity to block ads. If it's done in the right way, you could increase the revenue by removing the worst paying ads. The problem that you will encounter is what type of ads that are low paying. As far as I know, there are lists on the internet that inform you about what ads to block. Just do a quick Google search.

MrKing01, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  6. Paul Beaupark

Paul Beaupark Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

I found this advice from PC World Article which may be of use:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/137136/article.html

This paragraph was good advice:

The automatic ad matching process doesn't always work as smoothly as one would like. When I first put AdSense on one site a couple of years ago, the ads it served were rather generic. This resulted in a low click-through rate and poor earnings. I decided to position the ads closer to the site content. Almost immediately, I noticed that the ads changed, becoming more relevant, and my earnings soared.

Regards
    Paul Beaupark

Paul Beaupark, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well or adsense lowered cpc or your traffic decreased check our rankings etc

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  8. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can block low paying ads

Dashboard > Allow and Block Ads > Content > All my Sites

There you can check your % on general categories. Block categories which not giving you good results.

Also enable Ad Review Center (same tab last one. From there you can block individual ads

hiuufji, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Paul Beaupark has some good advice. Put the ads closer to the content. People tend to mega focus when they read the content on websites and therefore they turn a blind eye to the ads. However, putting the ads closer to the content will increase the likelihood that they will click on the ads.

MrKing01, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  10. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the first things to consider is: have your overall page views gone down, or are other issues causing the drop? There are many factors that affect revenue, but the key ones to look at include:
    • Clickthrough rate (CTR)
    • Cost per click (CPC)
    • Page revenue per thousand impressions (page RPM)
    • Page views

You can view all these metrics on the Performance reports tab in your AdSense

wanessmark, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  11. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What your top country visit and also niche you're running,.. Just curious..

robyries, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  12. intellg

intellg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The article is from 2007, I made 5 figure on those days. Adsense changed a lot from last 10 years, please share some useful things.
    @robyries : Maximum visits from USA and western countries.
    @wanessmark : You can check everything in screen shot. RPM is going down. Visits and Page view increase from day to day.

intellg, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  13. lxguy

lxguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My adsense earning has decreased a lot since 2017, though the traffic remains almost the same. I hope the above advice may help me.

lxguy, Sep 17, 2017 IP