1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by maadionline, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Rachel Lee

Rachel Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic from these three strategies
    1. SEO
    2. SMO
    3. PPC

Try to use first two(SEo, SMO) as they are free and provide organic traffic.

Rachel Lee, May 4, 2017 IP
  2. arunkk

arunkk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello maadionline,

I have gone through your real estate website, First, you need to fix all On-page issues and make a properly indexable website, So that your website index in the major search engines. Then you can start Off-page and social media promotion through authority and popular sites. As per my opinion that is the best way to increase online traffic on the website and generate leads.

If you can invest money then Google adwords and PPC is the right platform there you can target right traffic.

Please let me know if you need any more information regarding SEO and PPC.

Thanks

arunkk, May 4, 2017 IP
  3. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    How To Increase Traffic?

As a marketer or owner of a business, everyone just wishes for only one thing and that is increasing traffic to their website to improve sales. You can certainly increase traffic to your website following myriad ways. Here are a few of the most effective ways:

1. Writing Compelling, Persuasive Headlines

Headlines play a key role in attracting traffic. Even the most informative and interesting blog can go unnoticed without the presence of an irresistible headline. It is an art to writing the most tempting and compelling headline.

Try writing twenty different headlines for one blog post just like the Up worthy or Buzz Feed writers before you finally settle on one that you feel will drive maximum traffic.

2. Use Long-Tail Keywords

Research shows that long-tail keywords are searched the most on the internet. So make sure to target such keywords and make them a part of your SEO strategy to improve traffic.

3. Guest Blogging

Start guest blogging on a reputable site to increase traffic to your blog post or website. It also helps to improve the credibility of your brand. However, avoid using spamming tactics as Google is very strict nowadays and it can result in penalties.

4. Email Marketing

Email marketing is one of the most powerful SEO tools and when used effectively can result in a significant rise in the traffic. Although content marketing is the latest and the most widely used SEO tool as of now, email marketing is still very much effective if you are careful enough not to bombard your prospects with constant emails.

Always email your loyal customers about a new product or service launch and it will surely boost traffic to your website.

5. Be Active On Social Media

Producing great content is not always enough. You need to be proactive and use different social media platforms for promoting the content. Promoting on Google+ or posting links on Facebook can help in improving the visibility of your website in the search results.

sallydaniel28, May 7, 2017 IP
  4. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media all the way!
    Consistent posting of interesting content, hashtag use, BRANDING your website everywhere

Sarah - Dufferin Media, May 8, 2017 IP
  5. Khappa MJ

Khappa MJ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - Totally agree with all peoples concerning SEO
    - Advertising is another great way, one of the best one
    - Social media: a little bit. Consider how you like to read comments and message, hey please check out my site, mmmh
    - OFFLINE promotions! Your website is a business so why dont you think as a business-man? :)

Khappa MJ, May 9, 2017 IP
  6. Ben McGallan

Ben McGallan Banned

Best Answers:
    For blog, probably social media will be the best. Try to be active on forums/ groups, build relations between you and your potential target. Don't forget about links. Create fanpage and share it with your friends.

Ben McGallan, May 10, 2017 IP
  7. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Every online marketing company puts all its efforts to ensure that the traffic to its client’s website increases one way or the other. Apart from using regular tools such as SEO or Google AdWords, there are certainly other less used but highly effective tools that you can definitely try out for increasing traffic to your website.

1. Give More Time In Creating Headline For Your Ad

More often, it is the headline that attracts a visitor to your website and not the content. Experts advise spending 80% of your time in creating a headline for your advertisement. Make it crisp, appealing, and to-the-point.

May be you will not get it right the first time. But then, keep on trying, changing your headline. With practice, you will be able to understand which type of keywords and phrases lead more traffic to your site and automatically you will master the art of creating attractive headlines for your ads running on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or even on Google AdWords.

2. Write More Blogs

Blogging is one of the important tools of driving traffic to your site. Experiments have shown that regular blogging at least twice a week to about 10 blogs per week have the capacity to increase traffic to your site more than 100% at any given time.

Keep on blogging and blogging and be innovative while doing so and eventually you will start getting good results.

3. Promoting Blogs On Facebook

How will people come to know about blogs on your site? You need to promote them somewhere and the best platform for that is Facebook. The latest news as you must know is that Facebook has reduced their organic reach.

So it will not be possible for anyone to see your posts on Facebook. So how can you make your blogs noticed? By investing a bit in a campaign that features links to your blog posts.

sallydaniel28, May 18, 2017 IP
  8. kpizzl

kpizzl Member

Best Answers:
    looking for gaming traffic for my ios app and was wondering who has the traffic for this ...price negotiation...Was alos wondering can i jsut make a fb page specifically for my games bc i deleted my fb too much baby mama drama..I tried fiverr and its all fake traffic.. I get all this traffic and very litte ctr and cliks reviews downlaods and all THAT ..iF ANYONE IS AN EXPERT ON PROMOTING APPS I HAVE 7 I NEED TO BE PROMOTED WHICH ARE BEING EVIEWED BY APPE ONE HASA ALLREADY BEEN APPROVED GAME IS CALLED CANDY LAND PUZZLE GAME ANY HELO IS APPRECIATED

kpizzl, May 18, 2017 IP
  9. kpizzl

kpizzl Member

Best Answers:
    im looking more for outsourcing ads i dont hbe time for socail media with all my other projexts going on so if anyone can rpomote my linke and advetise qe can deiscuss price

kpizzl, May 20, 2017 IP
  10. RamanNaimat

RamanNaimat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Involve your business in different social media, use SEO and use better contents & keywords.

RamanNaimat, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  11. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    You have to follow some techniques to increase your traffic.
    Write quality content.
    Select perfect keywords, long tail keywords that have low competition.
    On page SEO.
    Content marketing.
    Social media sharing.
    Increase your popularity on social networking sites by sharing great content on your profile, page, different groups, communities and more.
    Build high authority backlinks.
    If you follow these techniques you will be successful.
    Thanks.

Munna Hossain, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  12. seoforever11

seoforever11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just follow these steps to get good traffic..

Create facebook page and get followers first and update post with link
    Twitter tweet
    instagram etc social media sites can generate good traffic

some off page seo tactics

classified post
    article submission
    web 2.0 submission
    forum post etc..

Thanks

seoforever11, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  13. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest way as I know to generate traffic on social networks is running CPC Ads campaign, especially on Facebook. If you have budget you will create a CPC campaign that will drive traffic from FB to your website base on your targets. This way will gain you right and quality traffic for a long time, these traffic maybe convert to sales or leads if you have an attractive ads content.

Good luck to you,

daica85, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  14. Syed Ata Abbas

Syed Ata Abbas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that you should promote your blog more on social networks. They can help you generate a real good amount of traffic for your website. It is quite strange why you are not getting any organic traffic. Have you checked your SEO or the keywords that people are searching for? I think that could be a problem that you are facing. It also depends on the the content quality. In my opinion you should use some SEO tools like lepperhey or something like that. Here is a list, this may help: SEO Tools

Syed Ata Abbas, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  15. keshabdebnath

keshabdebnath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    basically strongly work for on page optimization
    example: blog comments, social media link set up etc

keshabdebnath, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  16. arvind00557

arvind00557 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    learn on page and Off page SEO..you can read articles of top successful bloggers...to increase traffic you need to regular write quality articles and share them on social networking sites...then only you can see the increase in your blog performance in search engine

arvind00557, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  17. Patrice M Foster

Patrice M Foster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Share & promote your site not only on social media sites but also in your emails.

Patrice M Foster, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  18. Gita Shah

Gita Shah Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of my traffic comes from forums. I also use Pinterest marketing. I use a Pinterest automation tool so I don't have to spend much time on Pinterest.

Gita Shah, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  19. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook groups try to register as many posts as you can and post your articles there also you will get traffic

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  20. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please share the forums list you use to increase traffic?

daica85, Jul 16, 2017 IP