1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add articles to website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by hypman, Jul 13, 2017.

Hi

Im trying to add some articles to a friends website for them. I have added the page in file manager and i got it to show on the home page, in the left hand menu but when you click on any other page, the article menu link isnt there.

The same thing happened with the footer, i could get the article there on the home apge but not showing on any other page.

Its a HTML site, the only access he knows of is via file manager, so how can i alter the website so that if i put a link on the menu or the footer it showso n each page?

Surely there has to be a way to alter the general menu layout, without have to edit each individual page?

Any advice please?

thanks

hypman, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If it's a hardcoded HTML-site, without any server-side processing, no, you'll have to edit every page where the header / sidebar / footer / menu is present.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  3. bizzinfo@ymail.com

bizzinfo@ymail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    simple edit webpage to insert your article link. its very simple you can watch video of html on youtube.com

bizzinfo@ymail.com, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. hypman

hypman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think thats what it is. That must be why ive struggled with it, thanks for the advice

hypman, Jul 14, 2017 IP