1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Traffic for ecommerce website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Ultimative Tech, Jul 13, 2017.

Hello all,

I am doing search engine optimization on e-commerce website name haniyabilal. Which mens and ladies clothing site. But I can't get any traffic from it. Maximum 57 page views per day.

I am doing Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking and Social media marketing. It can't help me. Please tell me what can I do to get more traffic.

Ultimative Tech, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like you already doing link building but you didn't do market research for your business yet. I suggest you do a competitor analysis and a market research so you'll know where to start your marketing strategies. BTW, how old is your ecommerce site?

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  3. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried guest blogging? You should engage with the web community relevant to your business and target your audience better. Also reevaluate your content. I think that the problem might be the social bookmarking. It could increase awareness of a website and deliver you some traffic, although not much from my experience. I'd prefer writing good quality content on new or respectable websites (other than my own) over doing social bookmarking. Also don't forget that a lot of social bookmarking services are a spam service. All in all, I'd stay away from it.

Gosuperb, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    About 6 months.

Ultimative Tech, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  5. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quality answer. Can you please tell me the other techniques to get more traffic?

Ultimative Tech, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Have you tried Instagram marketing?

dcristo, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  7. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It was my pleasure! :) Another technique I could suggest is article submission. It is one of the finest off-the-page SEO strategies. If you want to attract more readers to your website, you should write and submit an article to a respectable, trusted source, related to your business. This technique provides good backlinks, benefits your ranking and the traffic on your page and it is a great tool for getting your readers informed properly, while promoting your business.

Gosuperb, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  8. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link building! I agree with guest posting, engagement is very important. Product submissions would also probably help. And ofcourse, social networking sites take full advantage of it, as it helps me a lot in my own experience.

Jessicarousey, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think what you need for now is increase your online presence through social networking sites like Instagram and facebook. Then link it to your site.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  10. L.A. Tay

L.A. Tay Peon

Best Answers:
    Invest some time into a Twitter, Instagram, and a Facebook. Or pay for ads on sites that relate to your own page.

L.A. Tay, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  11. Grace the Face

Grace the Face Peon

Best Answers:
    If your audience is Men and Women's clothing, you might want to start a fashion blog on Tumblr and start advertising that way.

Grace the Face, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  12. ChrisBrownEzineArt

ChrisBrownEzineArt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to get traffic for ecommerce site. Submit your url to directories, search engines, and consider pay per click advertising.

ChrisBrownEzineArt, Jul 20, 2017 IP