1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Issue

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by sailorcucu, Jun 29, 2017.

Hi! I have a problem with our official business account on Digital Point. It seems like it's impossible to get a reply from you via Twitter or PM or email. So I've decided to write in this thread. In order to spare everyone the details could you kindly respond to my message in PM? Thank you! Also, we do want to advertise on DP but again... got an account problem that needs to be solved.

sailorcucu, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really would need more info if you are needing help with something. Are you getting a specific error, or?

digitalpoint, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  3. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello again, sorry for the delay. We messaged you on Twitter and PM about our issue last week. Our official HilltopAds account was banned for SPAM. We believe it was a mistake because we created official thread and posted a a greeting message after which our account was banned. My colleagues from marketing department can contact you directly with more info about HilltopAds network.

Hi!

We are still looking for your help!

Our Marketing department from HilltopAds sent numerous emails to your support but, unfortunately, they all either bounced back or our email simply wasn't on the list. Anyway, how can we get our issue resolved? There seem to be no other way to contact you but here, in this thread, through one of our employees' DP account.

HilltopAds account on Digital Point that was unreasonably banned for SPAM. We strongly believe it was a mistake. Hilltopads is a global advertising network. We are present on all forums and communities for digital marketers and, of course, it is very important for us to be a part of Digital Point as well. Our goal on Digital Point - is to help our customers and partners solve their current account or ad campaign issues, and to spread the word about HilltopAds services when it is required, nothing else.

We can assure that our official HilltopAds account on Digital Point forum was never used to spam and will not be used for spam.

Looking forward to your help with making our account available again.
    Best regards,
    Stasia Sevastyanova
    Head of Marketing at HilltopAds

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
    sailorcucu, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  4. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    You are not alone. I messaged on Twitter yesterday and never got reply. Then, I opened a new disussion on this forum and still no answer. Quite frustrating a bit :-(.

Bielefelder, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That account was not banned for "spam", it was banned because it was used by multiple people and/or was a duplicate account. There are no "business" vs. "personal" accounts on this site. User are allowed one account per human being and it may never be shared with any other person.

Not sure who gave you a support email, but there is no support email. I suspect the issue is that you are trying to email an email address that either doesn't exist or isn't used for support. Either way, if you are trying to email someone, no one will ever see it (again, we don't use email).

See above.

digitalpoint, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  6. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    A person that was responsible for HilltopAds account on PD and who responded to peoples enquiries on this forum has left the company. So now we appointed another person to login from his work computer to continue representing HilltopAds network on this same account. When he tried to login into DP account 2 weeks ago, the message that was displayed said: "Your account was banned for SPAM". There was no other info, and there was definitely no info about multiple people login or anything about the duplicate account. We want only 1 account. If you see a second one for HilltopAds, please delete it.
    So, with this said, we would kindly appreciate for you to activate our HilltopAds account so we could continue help the community of affiliate with issues regarding HilltopAds network or advertising in general.

Thank you!

sailorcucu, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The account is only valid for the person who originally created it. Again, there are no "business" accounts on this site.

https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/policies

digitalpoint, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  8. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    We do understand that there is no Business accounts in this forum. But we need to be able to represent HilltopAds network like any other network on here that has their accounts named after their network. Please tell us how we can fix this problem.

sailorcucu, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  9. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    Also, I did not see the info in your Policy that one cannot change an email address in their account.

sailorcucu, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  10. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can change an email address, you just cannot use an account by anyone other than physical human being that created it. Accounts are non-transferrable. But if YOUR email changes, you of course can change your account to your new email.

digitalpoint, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  11. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    But that's what I did. I changed the email. And I logged in from both of my computers. And now my account is banned. Do I need to create a new one?

sailorcucu, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  12. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, you have an account. Users are allowed one account ever.

digitalpoint, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  13. sailorcucu

sailorcucu Banned

Best Answers:
    But my ONE account that I had was Banned by you! Let me remind you that I'm messaging you from another persons account, my friends, she was kind enough to let me on here so I can finally get some support and answers to my questions, since no one ever replies on Twitter. So, can you please help me to get my HilltopAds account back? Thanks!

sailorcucu, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  14. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why do you want "your" old account when you don't even work for the company any longer?

Either way, as the rules state and has also been mentioned in this thread, accounts may not be shared.

digitalpoint, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  15. Savakrasava

Savakrasava Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello dear DigitalPoint!
    My partner, registered under username AdPicMedia was banned for placing their official thread though there were no rules violation... please let me know if there is any chance to unbann them?
    Thank you in advance for the reply

Savakrasava, Nov 21, 2017 IP
  16. RexPush

RexPush Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that the forum administration does not care about your problems. Awful support.

RexPush, Feb 16, 2018 IP