1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging is Easy Or Not?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Munna Hossain, Jul 10, 2017.

Most of the newbie think that blogging is really easy. They think they can earn enough from home easily.

But the reality is not like that. I always recommend you that you should start blogging if you really enjoy doing that.

You must be a hard-working person. You need great efforts, you must have patience enough.

You have to face a lot of problems, you must be careful about the blogging challenge before starting.

I think you should have strong communication skills, writing skills and most importantly you can receive any challenge. You will not give if you have to face some big challenges.

At the beginning, you may face a lot of problems but when you will become successful then you realize that BLOGGING IS INCREDIBLE.

Blogging is the most enjoyable job for those who really love it and reach the goal of success.

Thanks, Munna Hossain

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    Munna Hossain, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  2. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy if you have high quality unique content otherwise if its very hard to achieve good traffic & traffic.

deepakrajput, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  3. jackburd

jackburd Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's easy if you love writing and when the content comes naturally

jackburd, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  4. Jeff Rodburg

Jeff Rodburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not easy if passion for blogging is lost and the only priority you have now is how to monetize your blog in different ways.

Jeff Rodburg, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It very much depends on the mindset. If your goal with blogging is only to make money, you will fail. But if you have a passion in what you write about, you will create good quality content which will give you traffic. Then it's all about monetizing the blog. But that's another discussion.

MrKing01, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  6. buysoundcloudlikes

buysoundcloudlikes Member

Best Answers:
    To make blogging easier --
    1. Post quality and informative content (500 to 1000 words)
    2. Write short and effective title of your blog post
    3. Use images and videos in the content
    4. Do comment on high PR related another blog
    5. Share your blog with Social Media sites

buysoundcloudlikes, Jul 11, 2017 IP
    cronik likes this.
  7. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    If we enjoy blogging we can provide better. So we should decide our perfect goal.

Munna Hossain, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  8. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, money is not a big issue. It will come. We know our main goal is to earn enough. But it will not come at the beginning until we will take our blogs to the very next level.
    So at first, we should only focus on the quality and the performance. You know high performing blogs are doing great.
    Thanks.

Munna Hossain, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As a writer, the long term goal is to earn something on it. But you have to go through several trials and errors until you get it right. Maybe you started with a blog that was too broad. But on the way you learned that you need to create a niche blog to succeed. From there on, you create a famous blog about apps. The conclusion is that you have to start somewhere. It's not wrong to start with blogspot and then move on to your own website. It's important to keep in mind that the people who are like "celebrities" now in the blogging world, were beginners once upon a time. They made many mistakes but what differentiate them from people who failed, is that they continued instead of giving up. They though about how they could improve. They read various guides and books, implemented various changes and at last they succeeded.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    MrKing01, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  10. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy if writing is your passion. It’s even easier if you can offer high quality original content. If the motivation for your blog is to educate the reader on a certain topic, then with hard and constant work, your blog will be a success. If your motivation is self-promotion, blogging can be difficult, especially if you don’t have the right marketing tools or experience.

Gosuperb, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  11. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This issue has been over-flogged and time and time again this conversation will always take the front burner. But if the truth must be told, Blogging is no working terrain for the weak and feeble minded (been there, done that), aside being passionate and real, a whole lot of other factors can contribute to either make or mar the would be blogger. That's why you need to understand some rather salient blogging facts or rather the very dumb ones . After all , it is all about setting your goals and laying out the effective plans to execute them. But at the end of the day, I daresay Blogging could be rewarding, you can ask the Harsh Agarwals, Pat Flynns, Darren Rowses and so many other top notch of the blogging world, and they'll gladly oblige this assertion!

chinemeremz, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  12. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bloging its not easy ,you maust have a passion for writing and for your niche Then you must know how seo works and you must be prepared fror strugles ,seo decreasisng failures etc

Spartan14, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  13. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing in life is easy. But it's not supposed to be. The harder you work at something, the easier it will become. And if you have a passion for what you do, then it will never be work.

thebrandman, Jul 28, 2017 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  14. oneandonlyajay

oneandonlyajay Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is the right time to said what I think about blogging. First, in my view, I see 3 types of people.

1.Newbie- After viewing some advertising about blog creation and maintenance they feel oh, I can do this. but he doesn't know it's not a child game. it's all about professional blogging.

2. Some people already maintain a blog from years- oh, my god. my site speed is down. oh, why that link does not appear in google and so many ah, uh's. with this confusion, they cannot maintain content regularly. and visitors slowly fall down. then blogging becomes the world no.1 hard work.

3. my view and who had successful bloggers what they do?- the first thing I vote for content does the magic. must post one article daily. because we cannot set perfect blog in our life time. we want to make a lot of are some changes every day. these changes cannot bring us traffic. only content is gain the flow.

conclusion- you always focus on content as primary and others are secondary try to write one post daily then you do all the fuzz and buzz later. it's the only unique thing makes blogging easy.

otherwise, I told already blogging is the no.1 hard work In the world.

at my situation, I try to create a post or half post every day. after that, I do the rest of things.

my blog name is Ap Web Academy. I maintain my blog with an almost above-mentioned suggestion. and I happy with blogging. you can know more dtails about me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
    oneandonlyajay, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  15. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I ask you how much do you earn from blogging?

fly14, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  16. articlewriterus57

articlewriterus57 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes totally agree..
    its also not so easy but you have to on daily basis update your self and keep reading so you can innovative thoughts for your blog... if the person have does not enough knowledge than it will create problems for them....

articlewriterus57, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  17. Joy Hamilton

Joy Hamilton Member

Best Answers:
    Well said! Blogging is simple, but it isn't easy. What I mean by that is that it is easy for literally anyone to set up a blog. However, the rest of the stuff can be hard - the writing, getting people to read it, getting it to make money... There are a lot of steps to conquer, especially if blogging is your business.

Joy Hamilton, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  18. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why Blogging? Nothing is easy if you don't have willing inside to do something. If you think you can do Blogging, first select your niche, in which field you are better and help others and do something creative, then it will be easy for you. If you think it is just a post with some content and attractive images, then it will nothing to do for you and you will be stuck with in and the reason behind this is you to m make it more difficult to you.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  19. Belayet Hossain

Belayet Hossain Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are there! For successful blogging the expertises you need are Web design, SEO and Excellent writing skill. You also can do blogging without knowning all of these. But in this case, you have to hire experts for specific purpose. And I think that is not easy, everything to ask someone to do something for you and pay.

Belayet Hossain, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  20. marvinC

marvinC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a great way to get started online--if and only--if--you like writing.

Trust me, it gets old really quick when you are writing five or more posts a week.

That is why I always tell someone just starting out, to write about the hobby they enjoy,

Why?

Simple.

They already know a lot about the topic--chances are they know where the people in the niche hang out,

And they more-than-likely have used one or more products in the niche.

Which means they can do "real" reviews of those products.

marvinC, Nov 2, 2017 IP