1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Views and subscriber

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Pawansharma, Jul 9, 2017.

i create a new channel and i want to promote my business with Youtube. So please suggest me how to increase my Youtube channel views and subscribes in specific reason?

Pawansharma, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are a regular Youtube watcher you have certainly noticed that some of the famous Youtube channels have an outro where they call for action. They want people to like, rate, comment and share the videos. Implement this on your videos. Also you should start with promoting your videos to people you know. Just to get the ball rolling. Share the videos with your real life friends, family, relatives and clients. Then ask them to share the videos. As these persons have their social circles, the videos will be spread fast.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  3. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanx MrKing01

Pawansharma, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem. I hope your Youtube channel becomes a success.

MrKing01, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  5. jackburd

jackburd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to give you a list of things you need to get started. These are the best and most natural way to succeed in YouTube.

1. Create a VERY HIGH Quality content. Forcing others to like your video isn't a good thing. If you have a high quality video, it will spread naturally. Remember the last time you shared a video? It's the same feeling that you want to pass on others to make a viral video and share your video.
    2. Start sharing it with your friends if they like it, they will share it naturally.
    3. If you see a natural boost with your content. Spend a little on advertising
    Here are Some tips that you should do once you have few videos with high quality content and some subscribers:
    1. Collaborate with other YouTubers
    2. Create your Facebook page, twitter, instagram and website

jackburd, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  6. Jenny Roberts

Jenny Roberts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimize you video, share it to the related sites and interact with it, share it also to your other social media sites.

Jenny Roberts, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Call to action ,quality videos that solve people problems ,everytime when you create a video share it on social media acount and also ping it on pingler.com and pingfarm

Spartan14, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  8. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give best unique content. Share it with various social media platform and on your blog / website if you own !

dabbu347, Aug 17, 2017 IP