1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best market place for logos?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by joseph350, Mar 27, 2017.

I have planned to build two websites for my company. For that I want to get amazing logos designed. But I don't know much about the logo market place. Can one suggest what the best market place for logos is?

joseph350, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  2. Photoeditor

Photoeditor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can go to fiverr but we provide photo editing and logo designing . if you interested then write me or skype me at: clippingmasking1
    Thank you

Photoeditor, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  3. Ryan_Stevens

Ryan_Stevens Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here in this site, you will know the best online marketplace for graphic design.

Ryan_Stevens, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  4. sonalisen

sonalisen Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many sites from where you get a logo for your website. Some of these are:-
    1. Fiverr
    2. Graphicriver
    3. CrowdSpring
    4. 99 Designs
    5. Designcrowd
    6. Hatchwise

sonalisen, May 1, 2017 IP
  5. Elei Musa

Elei Musa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    fiverr you can easily start with reasonable price.

Elei Musa, May 3, 2017 IP
  6. Nurkholis Hidayat

Nurkholis Hidayat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    depend on your budget.

if you have low budget then fiverr is the best

if you have high budget then you can go to some freelancer site like studio.envato.com

Nurkholis Hidayat, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know that you can get good logos from Fiver from only $5. If you haven't bought a logo before you might think that you might not get a good result from Fiverr. You might think that you pay peanuts and get monkeys. But really one should be open-minded rather than being dismissive. If you try Fiverr and are not satisfied with the result, you have only lost $5. It's not that you have lost thousands of dollars.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  8. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital point logo Contest is good because you got many option and option to choose best one.

hiuufji, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just as @hiuufji suggests, you should look at the Digital point contest area. When it comes to design I have seen some beautiful pieces being crafted by different designers there. The best thing is that people will compete with each other to get your attention. This will make them eager to do their best as poorly designed pieces will be dismissed. And the choice is with you what logo to choose. If you haven't tried this yet, you should.

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  10. NourDesign

NourDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Please PLEASE PLEASE! DO NOT USE FIVERR OR ANY OTHER CROWD-Contest style website!

I am a graphic designer. I make logos! Those websites are just like the knockoff handbag industry. They are usually stealing other people's work and ideas then (maybe) changing the color and presenting it to you. You will have a hard time trademarking those designs because they are Soooo generic or blatant copyright infringement.

Please if you have integergy, please choose a freelance artist like myself to custom design a unique logo for you BRAND not just your business. Please use BEHANCE.net and you can find AMAZING ARTISTS. This logo is going to represent your company FOREVER, are you really unwilling to make sure it's a truly unique logo? If it's just a matter of bootstrap for money, I can still work with you. I can design both a style guide with everything to setup your websites like Fonts, Color Palettes and Stock photos, to the Logo, to your protionak marketing materials like Business cards, letterhead, email signature and more.

Please just DO NOT USE FIVERR OR UPWORK OR DESIGNHILL OR ANY OTHER CONTEST BASED LOGO.

NourDesign, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  11. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the point you are trying to make. There are people on sites like Fiverr that don't make authentic logos. They copy other people's work. This will then be problematic as it will be impossible to trademark a design that infringes on somebody's copyright.

However I strongly believe that people get what they pay for. A person cannot expect to get an authentic logo for $5. I personally know designers and for some it can take 1 day to craft a good logo. For others 2-3 days. Let's calculate an hourly wage for a designer that need 1 day (24 hours) to craft a logo. The hourly wage will be $0.21. No professional designer will accept such a low hourly wage. Not a single one.

I don't want to say that there is no need for cheap logos. If you run a small business without the aim to become a giant like Nike or McDonalds, you could stick with a cheap logo. But if you run for example a restaurant chain or a multinational cleaning business, there is really a need to either find a freelance artist or a design agency for the work. The reason is that when you do business on a big scale you will have more eyes on you and with a copyright breach on the logo part you can almost expect expensive legal battles.

MrKing01, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  12. NourDesign

NourDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly. And please, Op, if you see someone with on the internet that says $100/HR and you think man that's a lot, please remember that in addition to the time (which they should bill you hourly anyway) they have to spend meeting you, researching your industry and competitors, conceptulatizing, mock ups, color pallet yes, finding the right (sometimes NOT free) Fonts, and finally there is the act of sitting in front of a computer for a few hours to finalize the design..... there are also fees and special equipment that costs money. Computers, tablets, drawing tablets, Adobe cloud programs, mockup supplies (drawing paper, pencils, maybe ink pens), and Most importantly, you should be looking at the logo designers work like if you were going to go buy a fine art piece because you are buying that artist's original art work...........*sigh*

☺️I am sorry. I am embrassing myself with this tyraid. I am just passionate about it, as it is my job and the way I feed my kids. It may be a raw nerve for me.....Thanks for listening anyway.

NourDesign, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  13. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think fiver its a good option to choose from

Spartan14, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  14. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, Fiverr has just added a new feature known as, Fiverr Pro, which targets high-budget professional clients. Fiverr is seeking to move away from being viewed as only low-cost project site. So, being a Fiverr user myself, I'd have to say that Fiverr now fits the high-budget clients as well.

thebrandman, Jul 28, 2017 IP