1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Massive coverup of Nirbiru/Planet X/Nemesis

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ninjashoes, Jul 1, 2017.

So what do you guys think about the idea that there could be a large planet out there that is either a twin sun or some extra planet in our solar system?

This guy, Marshall Masters seems to be very well researched and claims that notable people who discover this planet are being taken out by the powers that be.

ninjashoes, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting topic, but when I clicked on the link to the video you posted, I noted that it is over three hours in length! Perhaps you can provide a brief synopsis of what he is claiming and his best evidence? I have heard about strange gravitational fields being observed at the edge of the solar system and the implication could be a very large planet or some other object out there that is yet to be discovered, but that is about it. One thing for sure: there are many mysteries in the universe that we do not have the technology to observe yet.

jrbiz, Jul 2, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    until proven otherwise, space/universe seems infinite, and there is no telling what
    is hiding out there behind other planets, suns, solar systems, etc...even though we
    have an impressible telescope called the Hubble (launched 4/24/1990) It can only
    take so many impressive photos, and it can only see so far into our infinite galaxy....

We are the only proven life form among 100-200 billion galaxies in the universe....
    It must be mind boggling to think we are the only life and the only thing we
    are able to do at this time is to view other galaxies that can be seen with what we have....

dscurlock, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I heard an observation recently that really put things into perspective for me regarding how primitive our technology and science is when it comes to understanding the universe. For example, you may have heard of the theories of both Dark Matter and Dark Energy. According to these theories both of these things are bigger or more powerful than the rest of the matter/energy in the universe combined. But, they are also incapable of being observed by us. The speaker noted that, basically, these theories are simply a "fudge factor" for when our observations of the universe do not match what our physics laws require. Basically, out in medium to distant space, our laws of physics break down and simply do not work given the observations we are making about the expanding universe, galaxies all moving away from each other, etc. So, we have to make up out of thin air this magical matter and magical energy that supposedly control the universe's shape, size, rate of expansion, and, more importantly, allow our laws of physics to still work out there. So, much like primitive peoples ascribing natural events to magic, spells, etc., our scientists make up "magical things" that help to keep their physics equations balancing.

jrbiz, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing like that at all. If you and I are standing on opposite sides of a 15 foot room there's something in between us, space. It's a 'made up word' to describe something we know is there. That's what dark energy and dark matter is. They know it's there and have given it a name. They haven't worked out how it works precisely yet, but it's not 'made up' like a fairy tale or 'magic'.
    What is Dark Energy

Bushranger, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and at that you lost me

Seriously, why would scientists who find out about it be "taken out"?
    I suspect that much of their data is shared openly within the scientific community and suppressing a finding would be impossible.

upload_2017-7-30_2-25-19.png

Ref

sarahk, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  7. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    It is a proven scientific fact that our solar system only has one sun. We will never find a second sun in our solar system, and the odds of finding a large, cold planet out on the fringes of our solar system are almost non-existent by this point as well.

We have telescopes and countless unmanned probes that have already effectively mapped our entire solar system.

thebrandman, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that simplistic, unfortunately. The difference between your example of "space" and dark energy/matter is that we can observe space and measure it and it fits into our physics equations. It is not an artifact or "fudge factor" like dark energy/matter which are theorized to explain why our observations of deep space are quite different from what our mathematical models say they should be. By putting in an unobservable/unmeasurable fudge factor, our equations still "work." Either the equations are wrong/inadequate or there are mysterious, magical things like dark matter/energy. My vote is that our knowledge of physics is still quite primitive so we have to make things up to pretend we understand what is going on.

jrbiz, Jul 29, 2017 IP