1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment gateway

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by notacoolguy, Jul 4, 2017.

Do you know any payment gateways where having a legal company is not required in order to activate the account? Unfortunately, PayPal Pro is not available in my country.

For example: 2Checkout, Authorize.net, Checkout.com etc. all require me to have a legal business to activate the account and be able to accept payments on my shopify store.

I am just starting out, this is my first attempt at e-commerce and I don't think I am ready to have a legal business before I test the market and the niche.

notacoolguy, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  2. caygri

caygri Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's illegal that's the reason you can't

caygri, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  3. notacoolguy

notacoolguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually it isn't. I found out that Stripe allows you to accept credit cards as an individual, it doesn't requires you to have a legal business. Thank you for the help anyway.

notacoolguy, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  4. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you need legal business for payment gateway. Paypal also need your document once you have some transaction.

hiuufji, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  5. MArki

MArki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for something like PayPal, you might need to search for "Peer-To-Peer" payment systems. A few comes to mind like Google Wallet, Payoneer, Payza, Propay. I've seen some companies use Venmo too in sending payments. You might want to check those out.

MArki, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  6. RobertMV

RobertMV Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can try payment gateway from Payproglobal.

RobertMV, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  7. Anastasiia H.

Anastasiia H. Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really know payment gateways where having a legal company is not required in order to activate the account, but recently I have found one interesting article about "PAYMENT GATEWAY COMPARISON: GUIDE TO ECOMMERCE PAYMENTS". Maybe you will find something useful for you there.
    https://theappsolutions.com/blog/development/ecommerce-payment-gateway-comparison/

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Anastasiia H., Jun 12, 2018 IP
  8. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Peer to peer payment systems are what you need. But stripe should work the best.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP