1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have google Just updated there penguin or algorithms?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Jul 3, 2017.

I'm in a very very serious problem now.. I admit I have been using blackhat, but I also been using premium backlinks with relevant articles. maybe we can call this greyhat.

But now it seems my ranking is constantly going down no matter what I do. When I update the affected pages, it goes up to first page, but stays there for only a few hours, then goes back down to second page.

Whats going on now? I tried to put ALOT more of these "premium" backlinks (greyhat), but its all not working. Scary thing is ahrefs are tracking those links (which are of high PA/DA/TF/CF), but the google ranking is not increasing and just going downhill. Its never been this way. Websites that are above me all have lower DA/PA and their backlinks are also lower PA/DA.

Guntzenbach Conrad, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  2. Guntzenbach Conrad

Guntzenbach Conrad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I forgot to add, I also already disavowed all the low quality links.

3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you have shit for content, were trying to be ranked, and it worked for a while. Now it is not working, so instead of improving your content, you CONTINUE to game the system, this time with grayhat as opposed to blackhat. Will you EVER learn that lying and stealing never pay in the LONG run?

mmerlinn, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  4. Guntzenbach Conrad

Best Answers:
    1. I just updated the site with entirely new content that I wrote myself within a few hours (not copy/paste)
    2. All likes are identical to whitehat type of links (nicely written article in a web 2.0 site)

5. Guntzenbach Conrad

Best Answers:
    one more thing, there are over 500 words on my page