1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interrupting to promote my website?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by tonyhawkcaprio, Jul 3, 2017.

I heard about the social media marketing is the basic keys nowadays but there is a problem interrupting my web promotion, I just wanna let my self-known about the channels of social media which is more beneficial? And is it necessary to have an account on all social media channels?

tonyhawkcaprio, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  2. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, you don't need an account on every channel. Not yet. Focus on 2 to 3 platforms until you master them, then go to the next one. Tell me more about your niche/offer/service/product. It highly depends on this factors to determinate what social network is best for you.

ErgoPrime, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to have accounts on all social media. I think you just need to open account on some popular social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram,...And try to focus on these networks only.

daica85, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should at least be visible on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. To be successful in promoting your website you must post regularly on social media about relevant things to your niche. The worst thing is to have social media profiles that are not updated. Then people will think that your website or business is not active.

MrKing01, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  5. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing increase your business visibility on real time. So it's beneficial to promote your business on your targeted audience on real time. Try to use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Pinterest.

Pawansharma, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well choose only 2 or 3 and be good at them .About social media its good to your business but i also think that email list its the core engine of email business

Spartan14, Jul 21, 2017 IP