1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you please help?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by 3ilwan, Jun 29, 2017.

Hi All, i have been resarching for weeks on a solution for my issue. I got rejected a couple of days from adsense because my content is not unique.

I am managing a high reach fb community page and I decided to moneitze it. The page is around jobs in the devlopment sector.

Upon my resarch I noted down all my competitors, some are generating content through job scrapping, and others post jobs directly on their website, ALL are using Adsense with no issues.

I asked a couple of more knowledgeable people about this issue, and they told me that I need to rewrite the content to pass Adsense. How can someone rewrite Job content? All the other websites that I copied ideas from are all using the same content for jobs! What am I doing wrong here?

Is there any thing of value that I can provide my customers to answer Unique Experience guideline from Google?

My website is currently not scrapping jobs, and we have currently volunteers posting jobs, and organizations can post for free to provide unique content, but i cannot guarantee that alĺ the job posts are unique! Please help.

3ilwan, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense routinely reject job sites now. There is nothing you can do.

Agent000, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  3. 3ilwan

3ilwan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So do you think I just stop developing it?

3ilwan, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    So you are only developing it to get Adsense? That is a business model that typically fails anyway.

sarahk likes this.
  5. 3ilwan

3ilwan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No the business model is not entirely built around Adsense monetization, but since I am already getting very good traffic I thought Adsense would make things easier at the beginning, and building more services on top of it would be an option. But since I wanted to scrap jobs and drive more traffic, and Google is already rejecting my website do you think I can apply again, or what do you recommend? or do you think Rewriting Job content is an option?

Upon my research all my competitors are relying almost always on Adsense, and they are making good money doing such.

3ilwan, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Forget about adsense for a jobs site.

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of other advertisers out there

Maybe they got in before the rules change. On Adsense issues you can trust any answers you get from @Agent000

sarahk, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  8. 3ilwan

3ilwan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks. What about using an existing adsense account to use the account, will it be blocked later?

Guys I am confused because I am literally seeing hundreds of the same site as mine using Adsense. Is this something new that Google are trying to limit?

3ilwan, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Standards to get a site change over time as Google tries to balance the supply of inventory (Adwords) against the number, diversity, etc of sites (Adsense publishers)
    So why would they want any more in that niche if it is saturated and the supply of inventory is limited

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's what we're trying to tell you

sarahk, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  11. 3ilwan

3ilwan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys

3ilwan, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  12. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are different ways to monetize your job website. Unfortunately adsense doesn't work for you but that shouldn't be a reason for you to give up. You could charge employers when they do job postings. You could let them pay a fee for every time they post a job or sell a package that is yearly. Then they can post as many times they like for a year. Once you grow your website you can charge them for resume access. You could also charge for featuring the employer on the site. There is also the option of charging the job seeker. A membership fee to be able to view the available jobs.

MrKing01, Jul 11, 2017 IP