1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

could someone teach me how to earn Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Anagro, Jun 26, 2017.

hello guys this is my first day here inside this amazing community , i have heard about Bitcoin from mining , ads , surv, etc... but i completely failed to earn anything because almost every site i have tried is a scam or fake.
    id be thankful if someone talked to me about his experiment in this field and how did he earn Bitcoin .

thank you very much .

Anagro, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Stay the hell away from it, don't even get started. The vice chairman of Bitcoin was recently arrested. Listen, you have no recourse if things go bad as all transactions are IRREVERSABLE.

A friend of mine against my advice purchased $1,100 U.S. in these things, now 3 months later they are valued at $600. There is extreme volatility in these...stay away!

Spoiltdiva, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He should have bought when the value was low or hold until the value went back up.

It's high once again - http://preev.com/

It crossed $3K too and recently dropped a bit from $2.5K. I'm expecting it to go back up to 2.5-2.8K soon.
    1. Mining isn't really profitable from what I hear because of the electricity bill and the high-end hardware you'll have to use.
    2. Most surveys are scams.
    3. Serving ads on an ad network that only pays out in bitcoin is kind of risky. It's anonymous so you're probably serving malicious ads in the mix.

I suggest you sell something and accept bitcoin as a payment method. If you think you're lucky, you could even try one of those bitcoin gambling websites where you deposit bitcoin to try and win bitcoin. If you get lucky and you've earned a decent amount, you could cash out before you lose it all.

Frost1, Jun 27, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. monica369

monica369 Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn by viewing ads in PTC sites that pay in bitcoin. There are no malicious ads in them and they are not just anonymous ads, at least those that I have used.
    Each site has a different price for bitcoin - USD, EUR, AUD ......
    Bitfinex:USD 2,452.40
    Bitstamp:EUR 2,208.97
    Bitstamp:USD 2,521.63
    Btc-e:EUR 2,205.21
    Btc-e:RUR 150,618.22
    Btc-e:USD 2,468.90
    Btcchina:CNY 17,887.00
    Coinbase:USD 2,506.73
    Coinspot:AUD 3,494.00

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    monica369, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  5. Finaltouch

Finaltouch Member

Best Answers:

Hello Anagro, it's a good decision that you have decided to get yourself involve in trade/buy/sell of this virtual currency.

Personally, i'm member of one of the most popular forum (bitcointalk forum) which is a friendly,active community for people who would like to know more about bitcoin. contrary to what most people think that bitcoin is a kind of scam,pyramid ..ecc stuff.

i don't when you started this thread but, for sure 1 btc is equiv. to $2.361 in accordiance to preev.com exchange rate. i believe this will keep increase with time as we have seen in the last 3-6 months.

Warning - if, you intend starting, don't just focus on how to earn instead let your concentration be on how bitcoin work's (function) and this include step's to mining,trading,selling process ..ecc

If, you are able to acquire some basic knowlege about this virtual currency, i promise the rest will be history.You donot need much effort in order to start earning because the a lot buyer's who are already waiting to trade with you.

In regard's to those who claim bitcoin is for fraudster here is what Billgate said recently in one of his interview in regard's to bitcoin

Most people are quick to jump into conclution for thing's they have little or knowlege about!

Thanks & i hope it help

Finaltouch, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  6. Dayvi

Dayvi Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can "earn" them outside of a normal job paying your salary in Bitcoins. You'd be better of taking your salary in your local currency and then buying bitcoins.

This is because sending bitcoin has a fee, currently ~£1.85, each time you move bitcoin around.
    So any small transaction (like earnings from filling in a surv) is always better (less fees) paid in other currencies.
    These high fees might be fixed in the future, so keep your interest in bitcoins.

Personally I'm working on a bitcoin app that aims for the £20 / $25 area, so that the fee is less of an issue.

Dayvi, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  7. dark chan

dark chan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It belong how much bitcoin you want to earn? If you want to more, you must buy BTC or sell something and accept bitcoin as payment

dark chan, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  8. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If only I've ever heard of a single success story .. Seriously, unless you have some really good setup (like an insanely popular mining pool or a whole factory full of mining hardware running on stolen energy, don't waste your time and money.

Blank ™, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  9. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Short term trading would be good for Bitcoin for now. As someone said, it is still to volatile to go into long term investment, but if you are going to trade it quickly then you'll make good.

Milliardo, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  10. Dayvi

Dayvi Member

Best Answers:
    There are loads of success stories. All of them involved hard work or getting in very early.

Dayvi, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  11. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly, people straight out buy bitcoins to invest, or using mining tools to get bitcoins. There are other ways such as providing services or selling goods to be paid in bitcoins.

daronch, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    BitCoin, regardless of scam or not is not worse off them other trading sites.
    If you have no investing experience with any type of trading, then run away....

It is like setting up a site, if you know nothing about what you need to do in
    order to make your site succeed, then you will most certainly fail every time....

dscurlock, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  13. Dmitry T

Dmitry T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Take a look around. Are you sure you need exacty bitcoin ? There is plenty opportunities to gain altcoins, and convert them in BTC. Just dig around a bit more... If you can invest at least some money in mining it can help ypu a lot to understand insustry and start making passive income :)

Dmitry T, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  14. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Theres alot of noise on bitcoin I am learning on youtube with some videos but I think its something that will take time learning.

websheraz, Oct 16, 2017 IP