1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion on increasing the traffic to my site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by iphoneglance, Jun 19, 2017.

Can anyone give me suggestions with increasing the traffic to my site, iphoneglance.com. As you can see, it is a good site but for some reason the traffic isn't huge like how I want it to be. I've tried social media and everything but not had any massive increase. Any suggestions?

iphoneglance, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  2. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be successful with social media you need time, knowledge and a social media management tool. Take Pinterest as an example:

It work great for DIY, health, fitness, makeup, parenting, travel and fashion niches. But not so good for others. You need to post in dozen of group boards daily and repin nearly hundreds of pins per day to grow your account and reach a big amount of people. The number on followers is irrelevant on Pinterest. Only groups and great pins count.

Your niche could be good with Facebook. Same as Pinterest.... post in many groups per day to reach a good amount of traffic and cover your footprints by posting 50 to 60 posts on your feed. Like and comment on other popular accounts and look like a real person (you can't post as Page in FB groups and FB hates spamming groups, therefore you need to cover your footprints).

I have posted some interesting threads about Instagram and how to be successful with it. Take a look at them to learn more.

ErgoPrime, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. Anthony20

Anthony20 Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried posting or sharing using high-quality or enticing graphics? Know your target audience and build connections with them. You can also run a contest if possible. This will create engagements.

Anthony20, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  4. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is going to be your best bet but requires a solid strategy and consistent posting & interaction. You will experience steady growth each day - the key is quality not quantity.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  5. Navea

Navea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean you tried everything?

If I could recall, I was able to amass 200 followers from Instagram in a span of 3 weeks.

From what I see, you're not making any effort.

My suggestion is for you to work hard, be persistent, give value and become a productive social media user.

Stop saying you tried everything, there are no shortcuts.

Navea, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  6. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you are reaching your target audience through social media. If you are just posting general updates for anyone to see then the chances of reaching your audience is a lot less than if you posted on a group related to your site. Keep posting on social media and be more specific on where you advertise. You will end up having success as long as you keep posting and get your site seen by people that would be interested.

Rakenson, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  7. buysoundcloudlikes

buysoundcloudlikes Member

Best Answers:
    To increase website traffic you can do many activities --
    1. Post quality content (500 to 1000) words in the articles, web2.0 sites
    2. You can share your content, images, infographics, video with social media sites.
    3. You can do forum posting and blog commenting.

buysoundcloudlikes, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  8. Flint NIger

Flint NIger Active Member

Best Answers:

But is form posting that necessary ?

Flint NIger, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  9. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    It is unwise to use blog commenting as a direct form of promotion. If you're going to leave a comment on a blog, that comment should be about the blog post. It should not contain promotional content, and most definitely NOT promotional links for your business ventures. Most blog owners consider overt promotion in their blog comments to be spam, and will delete the comment.

There are far more appropriate ways to promote your business than posting promotional content in blog comments.

thebrandman, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well be consistent on working hard with social medi etc .Many people work 1 day ot 2 and if it not work they give up .Use facebook groups ,twitter linkedin etc

Spartan14, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  11. Dennielle Lee

Dennielle Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you repurposing content from your website? This is a great way to provide value to your social media audience. You can repurpose your blog posts into social media posts, create inforgraphics out of the content and videos. Also, I would suggest to post a mixture of different posts, don't include a link in each post. Include a link for around every 4 posts. You can include content curation in your strategy and even quotes from industry leaders. Content that inspires is good. Also, encourage engagement from your audience and take the time to respond to anyone who does comment. Calls to action on posts are a good way to do this. Good luck ;)

Dennielle Lee, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  12. SNPL BPO

SNPL BPO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i want to ask you as you said 10 to 20 post in a day on pint rest is it okk google will not count this activity as a spam ??

SNPL BPO, Aug 1, 2017 IP