1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Understanding followers strategy and starting monetize

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by StefanoSgueglia, Jun 24, 2017.

Hello to everybody! I am new here and I need some suggestions in order to grow my blog. I made an environmental blog a couple of months ago and seen then I manage to published 15 articles. In order to drive traffic to my blog, I am on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest. I rise pretty fast about 100 followers each for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but the things starting slow down. Meanwhile, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest are pretty hard to rise followers for me. Therefore, I try to engage more in the socials doing like, share, retweet, recommend, save pins, +1 and etc. Especially on Twitter I get a positive response but for the other socials is pretty slow. May I should be more patient? Or blogging is just like life, sometimes is good and sometimes is bad? Is what depend for? Also, is too early to monetize my blog or can I already make some money from it? Can you suggest me something, please?

StefanoSgueglia, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  2. prosper noah

prosper noah Member

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks for reaching out with your problems, am here to help!

Blogging really is not a get result quick stuff!

Here Is how you can standout and pull more traffic and as well build your followers to get recurring traffic.

1. Let people in your social networks e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.. know about your new post

2. Tell your real-life friends about your Blog and what you do there!

3. Optimize your Posts. Use the right keywords you think people would search for on Google in your blog posts. Take Advantage of search description, put your keyword there, make sure you edit your Permalinks and also put your keyword there.

The one that has worked best for me;

4. Read, comment and share other blogs post (don't be too focus on your own Blog alone) When you take time to promote others, you are on high way to getting more traffic because they will surely do thesame

5. Link to other blogs in your Posts

6. Let even more people know about your posts. ...

7. Post regularly ( This is very important) it boosts your alexa rank too. Finally,

Finally in the aspect of monetizing you have different options; be it

Google Adsense
    Affiliate Marketing
    Sponsored Posts
    Advertising etc...

For you to make money with Google adsense you need lots of traffic but thesame is not true with affiliate marketing.

Sponsored Posts or reviews canmake you some money too but you need to Increase your Domain Authority to get interest from Advertisers.

That's just it, I would recommend you build up the following before thinking about monetizing your blog.

Have a nice day ☺

prosper noah, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  3. StefanoSgueglia

StefanoSgueglia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Noah about the reply and the time taken to do it. Just another quick question: Approximately, how followers should I have in order to start to monetize my blog? Few thousands per each social should be fine? Or doesn't matter at all and should I focus to reach a certain authority in the web?

StefanoSgueglia, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  4. prosper noah

prosper noah Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Stefan!

With affiliate marketing It could be approximately 100-200 visitors daily!

But you would need loads of traffic for Google Adsense, let's say thousands daily to make few bucks but it all depends on your Adsense cost per click (CPC)

on my blog TipsonBlogging I focus more on Affiliate Marketing though I use few Adsense ads.

prosper noah, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  5. StefanoSgueglia

StefanoSgueglia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Noah for the answer. Judging your words I think that is better a couple of month more and then thinking to start monetize. I have to get higher in the in the web ranking.

Thanks again for the help and I wish you all the best.

See ya!

StefanoSgueglia, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  6. prosper noah

prosper noah Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome

prosper noah, Jun 27, 2017 IP