1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Modification of Responsive Links code

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by savetheozone, Jun 26, 2017.

Adsense now supports the creation of a Responsive Link unit (in addition to the normal Responsive units that were available long time ago).

However, if you create a Responsive Link unit and place the code in your website, it shows very limited sizes such as 728x15, 468x15 etc which are very bad sizes in terms of CTR.

The following article shows how to modify the responsive ad code according to your needs:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6307124?hl=en

Does anyone know if the above article applies also to Responsive Link units or its just for the normal responsive display ads?

What I want to do is to create a Responsive Link unit and modify the code (according to the article above) in order to show 300x250 Link Unit sizes which are not available normally when creating a Link ad. This Link Unit size of 300x250 has much higher CTR than the normal link ad sizes.

Can I do the above with a responsive link ad or its against the Adsense TOS? I have contacted the Adsense forum but nobody has answered my question.

Thanks

savetheozone, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  2. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't edit Google adsense code. You can put many unit ads, combine both Responsive & Normal code

endlesslove, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  3. savetheozone

savetheozone Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah but Responsive ad code can be edited. I just don't know if the link provided by Google applies only to normal responsive ads or also to the new responsive links ads.

savetheozone, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  4. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    My site using both (2 years ago)

endlesslove, Jun 26, 2017 IP