1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Worlds Most ... FOR SALE an old website created according most searched keywords.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by adminworld, Jun 11, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    No time to work on it. Haven't done anything for several years now. Would love to sell it to someone who has time to continue working on it.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense but makes not much as I am sure Google doesnt like sites that havent been updated for many years.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Worlds-Most-Unique-131279960256801/

How much time does this site take to run?
    None

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Time.

I will not add anyone to any of my accounts and wont share any passwords. Will be happy to provide a screen shot of any specific info that you might ask.

Right now the site brings avg 40-50 per day. When i has time to work on it, it used to bring 500-800 per day. This website needs a new owner with time on their hands.

I will only accept payment from people that are in good standings with Paypal. I will not teach you how to make the file transfer and won't be your tech support. The site is all HTML and was coded by me.

adminworld, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  2. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    How much are you making from Adsense on a monthly basis?

Foxtrot_, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  3. adminworld

adminworld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not much, only few bucks. For whatever reason I cant see my adsence on there. Also, dont have time to look how to fix that or how to improve anything.

adminworld, Jun 18, 2017 IP