1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to open ebay account in Pakistan ? and what are the most selling items?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by fawwad, Oct 11, 2015.

how to open ebay account in Pakistan ? and what are the most selling items? means how to sort out most selling items ? and what are ways for me to dropship ?

fawwad, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    Well open the ebay site and register, it is not that difficult. The next step you need to do is to see what the people in your country and the countries where you would like to sell. If the shipping fee is too big it is better not to sell on that market, than find some drop shipping sites from where you can supply your customers. It is the best to find some products that have a big profit margin and it is especially important that the products are wanted on the market. it is better to sell more items with a less profit than fewer products with some bigger profit margin.

kimanierick, Jun 18, 2016 IP
  3. Waqaas

Waqaas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just want to know how much money can you make on ebay maximum monthly?

Waqaas, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  4. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your sale, you cannot tell from here, you will need to work hard.

robert4u, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  5. Waqaas

Waqaas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to start it as a side business but before that i am collecting information regarding it's monthly outcome. Mostly what i heard about it is that average profit is around 50k not more than that!! Is that really true can me make more than this

Waqaas, Jun 15, 2017 IP