1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPAds.net IS SCAM (Not paying)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by gfx_25, Nov 5, 2016.

1. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you a surprise. You took my $100 deposit from sunlionusa and sat on it for a week. It did not show up on my balance in my account and as a result, despite several emails I sent over a course of a week you did not respond. To me that smells like a fraud and internet theft. It was then I requested disputed with Paypal to have my stolen money returned. I stared another account thinking to start with a clean slate with you guys from the SAME IP address, got my campaign approved, deposited $100 and next thing I know is my account was terminated. I promptly again asked Paypal for a chargeback today. I have copies of all emails sent through old and new account. My balance is not $198 with you.You don't run traffic if the balance is $0!! On the contrary you owed me $200. So you tell me who stole whose money-Let's not play this BS game anymore.

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a screenshot from reporting on your old account:
    [​IMG]

You made a total of 5 deposits out of which 2 were charged back. I am talking about your OLD account. Also, I checked our ticketing system and I did not find any tickets coming from email on which you had your first account registered on.
    Your new account was banned for multiaccount and the fact that you did chargebacks on your old account. And no, your balance is not $198. It is NEGATIVE $198. And again, that is on the OLD account. On the new account you did not manage to spend anything, as our system has detected your multiaccount before you could do any damage to us.

tomksoft, May 31, 2017 IP
  3. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    My reason to take the actions I did was that I did not see the funds in my account when deposited even after a week.When i applied for a refund through Paypal you terminated my first account. On the 2nd account the my login was terminated AFTER you received the funds and AFTER my campaign was approved.See attached emails sent to you in March regarding 1st account-How can you have not recd these??There was no replies to any email otherwise it all could have been resolved!

Attached Files:

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    OK, as I am getting a bit tired of this, I am posting below whole conversion related to the emails you have posted.
    [​IMG]

So, what happens is:
    - You complain that your deposit was not credited. You do not provide any information about your account or the missing payment.
    - We ask you what is your username or any other information that could help us locate your account.
    - You never reply to that ticket with any useful information.
    - It is all fault of our worst-in-the-world support...

tomksoft, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  5. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    Never got any email or communication from you or a so called Gordon Ho who conveniently asks as per his alleged email(see above) if the issue has been cleared BEFORE even receiving all the info he needed! .-You think I did not want to resolve this earlier?-Now that your "so called worst in the world support"(your own words) is exposed you are back to playing the blame game. You guys don't even have a contact phone #, a skype contact in this day and age! Why am I not surprised!

sunlion, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    He asked if it was resolved, as it happens that due to technical reasons, payments are credited with few minutes delay. Often issues in such tickets are resolved soon after a ticket is opened.
    It is amusing for me that despite showing that you did not even care to provide your username or reply to our questions(about your username or email or anything), you still put full blame on us.
    Also, nowhere on the website it says that we provide phone or chat support. You knew that before registering.

tomksoft, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  7. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I using popads.net from a few years already and never got issue with them, and when i got 1 time a small issue they fixed in less than 24 hours ... they are not scam company that i know for sure

ZoC, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  8. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    my old account was closed my and a refund requested by paypal because you failed to add the balance to my account for a week inspite of repeated emails. I sent you guys 5 emails of which i emailed you copies. First you steal money from an advertiser and have the balls to disable login. you have a NON VERIFIED Paypal account so that figures. Will make sure Paypal puts a scam alert on your account Will make sure this is known to all advertisers through my newsletter and forums so no one gets ripped off.

sunlion, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I pasted the email history above, so that should answer all questions. Also, I would advise you to invest into reading glasses, as our PayPal account is not only verified but has VIP status. What you probably read is that we have a non-US account.
    Also for the future I would advise you to learn terms and conditions when registering so you would know that having multiple accounts is not allowed.

tomksoft, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  10. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    You chose to keep my money I deposited via Paypal and disabled my account even after repeated requests for updating my balance which you did not. It was only then I opened a new account and guess what-the same thing happened. All this could have easily been avoided if you had clarified/responded by email which you did not for whatever reasons. You don't have to wear glasses to smell a rat.

sunlion, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  11. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    Once I deposited funds through Paypal I never had access to any advertising funds. You stole MY money,buddy!
    Now it is clear what your true intentions are. You wait till advertiser puts in money in their account and close their account.Wait till I get the FTC and affiliate networks and all possible online forums involved in this.
    You have gone too far now. If I have to sue you guys in Costa Rica I will because I can.

sunlion, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You just opened a new account, deposited $100 and tried to run a campaign. Our multiaccount system has detected that you scammed us for $200 (deposited funds, spent money on traffic, charged back).
    As we do not like having money stolen(surprising, right?), your new account was banned before you could have done any damage to us.

My advise for the future - stop opening new accounts(that on its own is against our terms) and go try to scam another adnetwork as you do not seem to be having much luck with PopAds.

tomksoft, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  13. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    You scammed me and 5 other people I know. Popads.net is a small part of my advertising but the fraud you are running need to be exposed and will be. Daily spending on all advertising across all networks is over $3K. I am not here for $100 but want to save the newbies from getting scammed and getting these guys exposed(that's a lot of money for just starting in this business). I have also requested all the affiliate marketing bloggers who promote this company through their paid links to stop(3 top affiliate marketers have already confirmed they will not anymore). Will make sure you don't scam people's hard earned money anymore!

sunlion, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  14. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    One more tidbit for you since you don't seem to be aware what is happening in your company!-Since when did Popads.net start running traffic for advertisers when their balance is ZERO-SURPRISE SURPRISE, Right!

sunlion, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We only send traffic when you balance is positive. However, if you make a deposit, spend money on traffic and later charge back your deposit on PayPal, that's not something we can foresee. That is why once that happens, you account is closed, as well as all the multiaccounts you will open in the future.

16. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    my account login was disabled AFTER I sent the money without being able to run any traffic. when I saw that the amount transferred was not showing in my account after receiving confirmation of funds sent from Paypal I initiated the chargeback.check your records.

sunlion, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  17. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    That is true. Your NEW(second) account was banned before you managed to spend any funds.
    It happened, as we have detected that you stole money from us with your previous account(banned for chargeback).

I am really surprised that you think you can steal from us once and then just happily open a new account and steal again.

18. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the main issue here. I did not even get a chance to run the campaigns after I deposited the funds-check your records. Once again to refresh your intelligent brain.1. My balance got to $0.2. I deposited $100 through Paypal-Paypal confirmed the same.3.1 week after the deposit my balance still showed $0.4. Sent repeated email regarding this with no reply.5. Initiated chargeback without running campaign since my balance still showed zero6. Account was disabled not allowing me to pull up any reports.7.Who's playing very dumb here!.

sunlion, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  19. stevethekid

stevethekid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    better that you go and try to scam another network Sunlion, you've been clearly caught out and you're not winning here. ;-)

stevethekid, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  20. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why on earth would you open a new account and send more money if you were scammed. Cuz it worked for you?

bale, Nov 16, 2017 IP