1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Have you got payment from adnow ? Are you from staff of adnow or how you know that everyone is not using corretcly Adnow ads??

fidanselmani, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  2. Phalzaron

Phalzaron Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly ..... their garbage mate that's all there is too it ...nothing more to be said their not coughing up the bread when its owed
    and the way clicks are managed is highly questionable .

Phalzaron, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  3. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your maturity. I was talking with their customer care and he specifically told me people are getting the all process wrong. Maybe there is a problem which has to be addressed and such is how to make money placing their ads on websites.

sunday Smith, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  4. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the fact that you talked naturedly this time around....I may not be using them but I communicate with their CS and he specifically told me people are sending bot traffics. I don't know how true that is but if you go online too, you will see some are paid y adnow

sunday Smith, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  5. Phalzaron

Phalzaron Peon

Best Answers:
    Talk ...Talk ....Talk ....Talk no action and of course their going to claim something like bot traffic to save their behinds trouble is with kama ....you tend to trip over it
    after mucking so many people around I've moved on since they got the free advertising may they choke on it.

Phalzaron, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  6. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I am not tripping friend.I believe we all have a say and until a concrete foundation f them scamming is laid, we should all keep our fingers crossed.I just hope somewhere somehow a valid paying proof will surface.

sunday Smith, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  7. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    So you are not a publisher in Adnow and you are not get paid by them but still you spend so much time to protect them ? Who are you then, their whore ? Or from Adnow team ??
    You can find many proofs on the links that I posted early, that Adnow is SCAM.

fidanselmani, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  8. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I am so sad with the way you reply people. If you not so much against adnow then why using so much energy to attack them negatively. You need to wise up and be matured. I know a truth about adnow will soon be laid.

sunday Smith, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  9. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Let's say I spend this energy for humanity, so other people will not fail to be scammed from Adnow. It's sad for you that you open so much accounts in forum and still hope that you will have more publishers to scam, just shame to you and your team (if you have of course)!

fidanselmani, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  10. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    So many accounts? I thought you were wise but the reverse is the case. First you are saying I ran away; now you are saying I opened more than an account. I think you do not know what you are saying.I should trace your roots for falsely accusing me.it seems you are confused.

sunday Smith, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  11. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Go away scammer. You are one from adnow team otherwise you won't protect them since you opened this fake account in digitaforum.

fidanselmani, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  12. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Scammer? Who is a scammer....someone who steals from people and have I scammed you before? It is capital NO for a no brain like you.Instead you standing tall against ad now why not look for a valid proof backing the claim that they scammed you. Jobless jerk

sunday Smith, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  13. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having consistent chat with adnow's admin and I am sure I will get a good feedback to give you guys. My aim will be to know the exact truth about them and one of them is if they will be paying.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  14. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Because scam adnow deleted their reply regarding payment. And I told them if you doubt that I don't have organic traffic, you can see my Alexa status, or I can add your email to my Google analytics account. But they are lier and scam, they ate my money.

Jobless are better than cheaters.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
    Rocksrahul784, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  15. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    It is great you are sending us updates. Please I will really appreciate it if you can help with a screenshot of whatsoever you do with the CS of ad now. I too want to use them if they are for real.

sunday Smith, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  16. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    D
    Do you think Google analytics is fake?

Rocksrahul784, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  17. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    No friend I can never say it is wrong.Google analytics is correct and that is why they stand out.

sunday Smith, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  18. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    While my real friend and 99% of users in forum has been scammed from Adnow, you never use adnow and you just protect them? For sure you are playing game. You are from adnow just like other fake accounts that are not active here anymore. Lol
    You will never have a chance to scam more people because everyone know that they are Scam.

fidanselmani, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  19. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    You and which of your friend? I stand to be corrected here. I am not in anyway connected to ad now. I have seen a proof of payment online from adnow and that to me means it is not all that you guys said were scammed.

sunday Smith, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  20. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    You have seen just Bullshit. Post here all proof of adnow. I have post up to 5 links with proofs that they are scam. What the hell else you want? Stop posting fake review about adnow and don't protect them because they are scam. Please stop!

fidanselmani, Jun 15, 2017 IP