1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to speedup my website loading time

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Rafis Cloudion, Jun 7, 2017.

Anyone tell me how to speedup my site loading time http://cloudionpro.com

Rafis Cloudion, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The homepage seems to be loading ok

upload_2017-6-7_22-40-32.png

what specific concerns do you have?

sarahk, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  3. RoseHosting

RoseHosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    RoseHosting, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  4. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimize images. Get a faster host. Minimize script usage.

BaskingRock, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  5. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also use cloudflare, by configuring cache you can speed up your website a little bit.

robert4u, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  6. maestria

maestria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider using the pluggin apachebooster

maestria, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  7. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Rafis Cloudion,

I have checked your website in details it seems it is loading far from well and far from fast.

the site loads for 27+ seconds the first time based on Google Chrome network performance and the GtMetrix website. You can check the report from GT metrix and the all possible optimizaiton points from here:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/cloudionpro.com/js0W29FM

PageSpeed Score
    (40%)
    YSlow Score
    (50%)
    Fully Loaded Time
    22.5s
    Total Page Size
    3.05MB
    Requests

Additionally the Google Insight report shows some important parts of the website are not well optimized. Here you can see the Google Insight report:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=bg&url=http://cloudionpro.com&tab=mobile

Additionally I noticed that the site is hosted on goDaddy and definitely the loading results are not good.

Now to sum up and to give you some optimization tips, you need to have someone with experience to look at your website.
    There are lots of things to be done and lots of optimizations to be performed:

- fix what is possible on the google insight suggestions
    - fix what is possible on the gtmetrix website
    - enable cloudflare to loadballance the visitors and move some burden off the shared hosting
    - try different hosting with more resources (I believe you are using shared hosting on godaddy and this might not be the best possible solution based on the number of requests your site makes and the size of your mainpage)

You site is like a mine for someone who understands where to dig - there are so many things to be done and all can remove some seconds from the overall loading time.

If you are interested in getting it to work faster, you can contact us directly: https://www.webhostface.com/

Rado_ch, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  8. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Took ~19 seconds for me, which is a lot. From the sources and timing, it feels like your whole site's built based on external stuff (scripts, images, ..), not hosted on your server - so many external stuff being included that .. IDK.

Blank ™, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  9. outofbandii

outofbandii Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to move hosts, right now. Your Time To First Byte is 11s+ - that's a clear indicator that your hosting is not up to scratch. You could also do with implementing caching, changing content on the site, but the first and immediate bottleneck is that TTFB.

Move hosts.

outofbandii, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  10. Dan_Kibeth

Dan_Kibeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Concur on the hosting here, did some testing and whilst your issues do seem more intermittent than constant - some of the load times are truly terrible. Worth taking some of the advice here on CDN's and general minimizing of file sizes/scripts too!

Dan_Kibeth, Jul 3, 2017 IP