1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

online learning business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peacelover20, Jun 5, 2017.

Dear All
    I am a young man in Arabic country, I want to create an online learning business and exactly online language learning .

I do not have a clear strategy and I have some questions to ask :

Do you think that it's easy to establish an online language business with a small amount of money ?

do you think that it's easy to become bigger and successful as the other famous online language business ?

In your opinion what are the most difficulties that can face us in order to make this dream come thrue ?

AND forgive me for my English

peacelover20, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  2. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    With established sites like Udemy and Teachable, you may want to sell a language course on them. Sites like these require either a small membership fee or a 3% processing fee. You can also make additional money being an affiliate of these websites.

How big and successful you can become will depend on how good your course is (presentation is key) and how well you market it out there.

Junioreality, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  3. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, I don't think it will be easy to become bigger and more successful than the other famous companies. They have put a lot of hard work and effort into becoming big. It is not easy.

I think you could establish yourself and begin growing your business, but it will take a lot of time and effort.

BaskingRock, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  4. YourRetailCoach

YourRetailCoach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With the modern online learning system, it is simple to establish with a small amount of capital besides you can be big and fruitful will all depend on the kind of course you take.

YourRetailCoach, Jun 15, 2017 IP