1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Music Equalizer

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by xendurinan, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am a music lover. I love to listen music. I have been using http://www.equalizerpro.com/ for more than six months. It changes my listening experience. It comes with more than 20 preset settings. It is free. So anyone can try this one.

xendurinan, May 19, 2017 IP
  2. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ideally music should be listened in its original form- without any enhancement.

scurvy, May 28, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's like saying photos should never be manipulated - by long f stops, social media filters or photoshop.

sarahk, May 28, 2017 IP
  4. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you don't get it- so I won't bother trying to explain.

scurvy, May 28, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You came out with a statement contrary to the opinion of the OP and me and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.

When I go to concerts there definitely manipulation of the sound, and if I listen to the same song on a studio recording it will sound different again. The artist may do a radio station interview and sing the song with an acoustic guitar or with no instruments and you have a different version. In every instance the "better version" will depend on a variety of factors and there's no automatic answer.

Do I understand you right that you prefer music unmixed and unbalanced?

sarahk, May 28, 2017 IP
  6. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. Then we should have Photoshop. I am also using http://www.equalizerpro.com/ and it is really good. Sound quality is now far better than earlier.

monim1, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  7. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have always wondered by music is mastered flat. My father listens to music with the EQ all set at zero. I have a "scooped" EQ where the bass and treble are high and the mid-range untouched as I find this best replicates the sound of live music which is the way the artist wants it to sound.

billzo, Jun 26, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.