1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ADBLADE SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdsensePH, May 22, 2017.

1. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    If ad networks suspend some publishers before payment, and people say they are scammer then i think Google is the bigest SCAMMER in the world :) you guys should not blame ad networks before checking back your analytics if there were something wrong, eg: boosting in traffic? click?

Plus, every ad networks collect money from advertisers and pay you. The conversion rate (CR) is very important to ad network and advertisers. They defined bad traffic sources is the source which has very low CR even if visits are real.

Imagine you are own an ad network, an advertiser paid you $1000 for traffic with min CR 2% requirement. You will pay for publishers $900. But the CR is <1%. Advertiser are permited to request refund because of low quality traffic. So, there are 2 options:
    1. If you want to be a quality network, you need to suspend your publishers and refund payment to advertiser. With this option, your publishers wont be paid.
    2. You pay for publishers and cancel refund request from advertiser. With this option, your advertiser will leave away.

Make your choice :)

Anakyl, May 23, 2017 IP
  2. devdev

devdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's weird. I've used them on/off for about 2 years and never had this problem with them. But like 95% of my traffic is US based.

@AdsensePH if, in Analytics, you click Acquisition >> All Traffic >> Channels you can get a pretty good idea of where you're traffic is coming from. Or at least a start to figuring it out.

devdev, May 23, 2017 IP
  3. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are talking about me , i already attached screenshots of my traffics , bounce rate , country source , if still want you any page screenshots i can provide , or i can add your email id in my google to check out yourself my traffics

aryan481, May 23, 2017 IP
  4. devdev

devdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mainly it was aimed at the OP. But your screenshots don't show the source of your traffic. One poster was asking the OP about the source of the traffic and he basically made it sound like he had no idea. But the location, at least a place to start, will show Organic, Social, Referral, Email, etc... And from there will show more details.

devdev, May 23, 2017 IP
  5. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    first you should know , ad-sense and adblade both are different kind of network , so don't compare both , also adsense don't disapprove account after 4 months of earning they just do it in first month understand this ,

adblade could check traffics in first month and can tell publisher there traffics is not suitable for there advertiser , so publisher can stop sending traffics ,if they are disproving account after 4-5 month of earning anyone can say "its strange"

also they don't reply to any email if your earning is less than $50/day you can see my skypee screenshots above where support manager told this

6. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    check out these screenshots still have any doubt ask me i will give you more ,[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    also you can see my skypee screenshots when they already check my traffics starting of this month and saying i am all set and payment will be made , so what happn now ?

8. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    First, I wasnt talking about you. It was for thread owner. At your situation, i agree with you totally. Adblade should give you an explaination. But you should know that most of networks will check traffic quality before payment instead first month.

Anakyl, May 23, 2017 IP
  9. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am posting here too , so your words was for me too (thought so)
    also i posted my skypee screenshots where account manager saying "i am all set" which sent to me staring this month ,that mean they clearly knowing what kind of my traffics is .

i am agree with you ad network check traffics before payment which i already reached last month , but they didn't suspended account last month they are doing this now after 20-25 days so what that mean ??

they demands minimum $50/day for mail support otherwise they even don't reply for your email , if your network is such big who is working with big network and advertiser you must have a system which can easily deduct fraud real time (as adsense do) but seems they have not .

getting a lots clicks on ads may be fraud when site have not such amount of visitors but if i have huge traffics (as i showed in screenshots) you can't just say my traffics are fake and robot , even adsense deduct earning for invalided click they not just dissaprove whole account, every-month adsense deduct some $$ for invalid clicks (you can see this in adsense reporte) but adblade just suspended my whole account and called whole traffics as robot and fraud now this is really strange and not acceptable for any publisher ,

10. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am still waiting from adblade support why they suspended my account but nothing heard from them and its clear what are they doing with there publisher , which i don't know how many they have because i don't see there ads on any big site or news site they all use other native network .

its clear adblade scamming publisher and take away all earning by saying "invalid clicks" they are just fraud , so stay away from them

aryan481, May 24, 2017 IP
  11. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    stay away from adblade they are scammer
    they don;t pay now they just suspended account before payment

see all screenshots posted here , if you still want some , come get some

what about my account ? i have all screenshots and google data which posted already here ,

kindly say something about my traffics and data which i posted here

i will be happy to see some payment proof which adbalde recently made to you please share with us ,, or may you are the one who work with adblade team and here for supporting your scammer company

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
    aryan481, May 25, 2017 IP
  12. devdev

devdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL Well I'm currently not using them so no recent information to give. Like I said, I've used them on/off for about two years and have never had any problems with them.

Currently testing out RevContent. But I can confirm that from my end of things they are not scammers. They're pretty reputable.

I get that your upset but there's no need to be so aggressive. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're working for them, or supporting them.

If you feel they've wronged you then leave them and find another native ad company.
    I've been denied payment by several vendors out there over the years. It's just something you have to accept might happen; nature of the business, man.

I've seen your latest screenshots. I'll say this... it looks 'fishy'. That many page views/sessions all direct? That rarely happens, my friend. HOWEVER, assuming they are legit... good job! Like I said... find another ad vendor and chalk up the loss.

devdev, May 25, 2017 IP
  13. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    no problem man , i would like to see your past payment made by adblade , it ok you can share on/off 1 or 2 years just post payment why are you shying , just prove me wrong

and i am not attacking anybody , i am just shearing my thought adblade didn't paid ,me and i will always say they are scammer because other network (native) paying me for same traffics
    and don't take side and post fake or tell lies here by making new account on DP

really ? i have not a site like you who gets traffics from google and fb only , my site name is enough for visitors who put address in browser and visit direct ,

also how could you say this "direct traffics are fake " cmon you don't go on google by searching "google"

and really no problem , i will use other network ,
    but i am here let others know "ADBLADE IS JUST A SCAM"

14. Raf Cosentino

Raf Cosentino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes so are all the other ad networks you have worked with. I just looked at all your posts here and for some reason every single ad network you have worked with has issues. MGID, Adskeeper, Gunggo, Matomy, Adblade, Adcash and so many others. Honestly dude, you have serious issues. Everyone please take a look at this guys posts. This is outrageous behavior that you have used this forum to bad mouth what seems like every single ad platform that you have worked with. https://www.digitalpoint.com/search/32490075/?page=2

Raf Cosentino, May 25, 2017 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  15. Raf Cosentino

Raf Cosentino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Im going to show your posts to digital point, this is not acceptable behavior.

Raf Cosentino, May 25, 2017 IP
  16. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha really man just looked all post , but you didn't seen what was that post about !!!

this will not chane reality , you will be still a scammer

better read all my comments about all network , MGID worked great for me years but after that they changed there policy and rejected my site because they don't accept contents of my site ,

lets talk about adskeeps , they are same who use MGID server for ad serving so they disable ads serving just after day first , they are not like you who suspended account after 4 months of earning

and what are you talking about Gunggo, Matomy, Adcash ?? they never suspended my account dear !! open your eyes , i am here for specially ad-network review and talk so most of my post in ad-network forum , now you are crying like baby

keep arguing without proper proof , you have still no idea how things works

you are nothing more than a scammer

look at you , you say you and your company in bussiness since 2008 , but you made your digital-point account on 23th may 2017 just after this post live to prove yourself true , go and check my account i am here since 2013 bro .
    gotcha !! now don't tell lie here and fraud with people

17. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    after all proof of my traffic and screenshots adblade didn't expand why they suspended without payment, this is proof how they are working!! and what they are , i am still searching for single person who ever got a payment from them but no one , this post will be trend in google search and everyone from now just stay away from adblade ,
    if you still want more information about how they scammed me post here your question i will help you.
    ADBLADE SCAMMED

aryan481, May 26, 2017 IP
  18. SharonGunggo

SharonGunggo Member

Best Answers:
    I concur :)

SharonGunggo, Jun 30, 2017 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  19. cnnnext.com

cnnnext.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi I wanted to know if anyone received payments from ad blade on July 1/2017 been with them for 3 months as publisher. now considering paying 500 a week for traffic to my website. but have not received payments for july 1, 2017 considering going to another network since they have not gotten back to me. did anyone ever got paid from ad blade this year ?

cnnnext.com, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  20. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    before jumping on any topic consider to read whole first ,
    read all my review about all other network here , by making random account just for comment ,you just broken DP rule

bro they are scam , don't use that network
    no website use there ads ,they just misguide everyone to fox,NYTimes and other use there ads , but check no one using adblade,

they already scammed me more than 500$ with no reply
    i have posted all proof here but they didn't even reply my question which was " why i didn't get payment"
    so stay away from this network they are fraud

there is no payment proof of adblade , people who are saying they used it before and got paid ,
    i want to request them please post payment proof , but i know they are fake and posting here just to support this fake adblade

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
    aryan481, Jul 13, 2017 IP